• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.1.4] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Well the good news is they finally released a version with the sex back in. Nothing else seems to have changed though and some of the animations are really bad looking. They didn't even bother modeling a vagina so you just pound a closed slit like it's 90s 3D hgame animations. Seems to be one lose scene for each character, except Maddie. You can find red books randomly (usually in the switch room from my experience) that unlock a random gallery scene. Got to night 7 and got bored, nothing seems to change past night 5. I'm guessing it's endless at the moment.

Oh and thanks to above for explaining the switch code, I genuinely didn't notice it.

Foxgirlcoomer

Oct 9, 2021
I haven't checked in on this game in months, did they ever fix the game using up all the memory on your PC? They were restarting it due to losing their programmer or something last I heard.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yeah..
In Heat: Lustful Nights: UE4 -> UE5 -> Unity
In Heat: First Nights: rebranded / based / "improved" UE5 build

I think the whole story is that Monsterbox once again threw everything in the trash and started milking subs again with a new "SFW+NSFW patch" style Unity build.

But Aquapaulo came up with the idea that he could take it into his own hands and created a simple classic "prequel" - First Nights - from what was created. Monsterbox didn't care. Milking is going well, everyone is happy.
So now two different devs, both using Monsterbox' itch and SS are developing two separate games?
I'm confus

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Yeah..
In Heat: Lustful Nights: UE4 -> UE5 -> Unity
In Heat: First Nights: rebranded / based / "improved" UE5 build

I think the whole story is that Monsterbox once again threw everything in the trash and started milking subs again with a new "SFW+NSFW patch" style Unity build.

But Aquapaulo came up with the idea that he could take it into his own hands and created a simple classic "prequel" - First Nights - from what was created. Monsterbox didn't care. Milking is going well, everyone is happy.
honestly this post is pretty much just "tell me you know jack shit of what you're talking about without telling me"

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
honestly this post is pretty much just "tell me you know jack shit of what you're talking about without telling me"
Cute..Very valuable contribution.

no still one dev as Aquapaulo is a member of the Monsterbox dev team and the only thing he does on his own is
In Heat Honeymoon
Not quite. He is more an external dev/artist. If Monsterbox doesn't need his services, he makes his own games and art. It's not just Honeymoon, but also Late night delivery series, Pandemommyum! are his work.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
as valuable as the shit you where spouting.
Maybe I'm really wrong about everything. You probably have better information directly from the source, but for some obscure reason you don't want to share it with us.
Cheap trolling is always better, right?

Reactions: Fenix

Basty96

May 4, 2017

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
idk, i see this a lot and i didnt follow development until half way through the UE5 stuff...
I heard that one of the devs tried to take control of the project, wasnt listening to the "higher ups" so to speak. I cant remember if thats why they went to UE5 or if it was because of another reason.
I then heard the finding devs for UE5 is hard (and i mean common sense says yea this is probably true, a brand new engine is bound to have not a lot of people who are experienced with it, alongside the people who are demanding a pretty high pay)

The unity build imho has a lot of potential. There is no reason for monsterbox to start from scratch with it, and the first release of the unity demo on itch (which was/is sfw) i heard only had a couple of months of development in it. Meaning that development is going extremely quickly. As i would say the unity build is better then the UE4 build, it just has less content.

Thats my 2 cents. If monsterbox for some reason nukes this unity build or progress slows to a halt with some suspicious reason why, ill join your "hatewagon" for lack of a better term
Well..I don't want to be a total hater, but certainly a lot of events around Monsterbox are at least strange, controversial and not everything will be as simple as it seems.
About game.I must admit that the new Unity version has its charm. Gameplay looks fun. Animations and characters are well done, voice acting is good too. On the other hand, I quite still liked the original UE4 classic dark horror setting, super fast responsive mouse controls, Sammy and her voice teasing, sexy characters, good sound effects and ambience and music (that moment, when you start losing/items are broken ..dead is near) and "ugly" piggy plush.:D
Unity version is very bright, cartoonish, cute and sweet. Feels like a completely different concept.But we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: catsdino

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
As much as I enjoyed the game thus far, I'm apprehensive about spending money to get the lewd version if it isn't in the current demo on itch.io/whatever. I just think it would be better to hold onto my 10 bucks for the final version than spending it now and then another 10 on the next update.

Or wait for it to get leaked on here like a normal person.

darkkismeth

Jul 18, 2018
Unlocking stuff for the gallery is a pain in the ass! While you are dealing with the girls and the tasks, you also have to lookout for these little "Tapes", that are lying somewhere in the rooms.

Problem is, its RNG based. Either you have a level WITHOUT a single tape, or a level with 1 to 3 to more perhaps? Not sure. What you unlock is RNG too, but when you unlock something, it is new atleast.

The level means nothing, you can simply stick to level 1 and try to get all the gallery that way.

Reactions: catsdino

Yoori

Jul 6, 2018
idk, i see this a lot and i didnt follow development until half way through the UE5 stuff...
I heard that one of the devs tried to take control of the project, wasnt listening to the "higher ups" so to speak. I cant remember if thats why they went to UE5 or if it was because of another reason.
I then heard the finding devs for UE5 is hard (and i mean common sense says yea this is probably true, a brand new engine is bound to have not a lot of people who are experienced with it, alongside the people who are demanding a pretty high pay)

The unity build imho has a lot of potential. There is no reason for monsterbox to start from scratch with it, and the first release of the unity demo on itch (which was/is sfw) i heard only had a couple of months of development in it. Meaning that development is going extremely quickly. As i would say the unity build is better then the UE4 build, it just has less content.

Thats my 2 cents. If monsterbox for some reason nukes this unity build or progress slows to a halt with some suspicious reason why, ill join your "hatewagon" for lack of a better term
If I remember correctly, you are right that there was an issue with the older dev that wasn't listening/trying to take control of the project and then messed up the code completely (not sure if on accident or on purpose if they knew they were on their way out,) which meant they would have to restart anyways or spend more time trying to fix it all by basically re-writing it all. So I guess the decision to start on a new engine made more sense to them. I had seen the game before on the old engine, I tried it out and then forgot about it, only really paying more attention to the game as they were in the process of moving to a new engine. I'm in the same boat where if this engine is suddenly dropped and restarted or it starts going several months with no new changes other than something like UI changes, then I would think this is meant to milk as much money as possible. Hoping it continues steady development.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes