Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
No. That was in old UE4.
Now there are no collectibles, gacha and similar things in the game. Only tapes that unlock the gallery.
That sucks, having unlockable collectables really gets me hooked in more repetitive games. I might have to see if someone ripped the models, I'd love to 3d print them.

valkarians

May 28, 2017
Will there be any actual instructions? The nightclub looks cool and all, but i had 0 idea what i was actually suppose to do. The phone call said that someone shoulda explained what i was doing, even though Nightclub was set as #1

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Will there be any actual instructions? The nightclub looks cool and all, but i had 0 idea what i was actually suppose to do. The phone call said that someone shoulda explained what i was doing, even though Nightclub was set as #1
When selecting a night, you can go back before night 1 to see the tutorial. I don't know why it's not shown to you first. The recent patch changes that at least.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
It really needs a mod or option to cause a club-assault to pause the game and making the assault longer.
Or penalizing you for the 2 seconds but then pause the game or something.

Edit 1: Guess I completed the game as far as the current version allows it.
Since you fall through the floor on the stairs with the repair bot so often, you canot beat Nightclub 12 at the moment.

Great game otherwise

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

Madkoekie

Apr 20, 2023
The most interesting game I've played. The animation is so smooth. I also played in heat honeymoon it was also great. when will you bring out the next update for both games.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is it just me, or has the security room gameplay been tweaked? (in both a positive and negative regard). Gameplay feels a bit smoother, gimmicks are more transparent, still some jank here and there, but generally better. I just wish Maddie was not part of the experience, as much as I like the milf representation. Her gimmick is too intrusive, and relying on a single-use item does not help. There have even been times it just refuses to work outright when I need it. Maybe it doesn't work when she is literally forcing the door open and ruining my run but instead only works when she's facing the cameras. It would make more sense if you would be able to manage her with a timer (like, say, the Marionette and the music box in FNAF 2) instead of acting like a fail-condition with no way to stop her for good.

With that being said, I love the whole nightclub thing going on. Different outfits for the gals, some funny quips here and there, potential new animations being added to the gallery/model viewer, maybe, perhaps. My only gripe is knowing which room is which, and then locating myself in the virtual space with the dumb drone to fix said rooms. Feels cramped, probs due to the FOV it has.

Still early in development, so who knows where else they'll take this I guess .-.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Is it just me, or has the security room gameplay been tweaked? (in both a positive and negative regard). Gameplay feels a bit smoother, gimmicks are more transparent, still some jank here and there, but generally better. I just wish Maddie was not part of the experience, as much as I like the milf representation. Her gimmick is too intrusive, and relying on a single-use item does not help. There have even been times it just refuses to work outright when I need it. Maybe it doesn't work when she is literally forcing the door open and ruining my run but instead only works when she's facing the cameras. It would make more sense if you would be able to manage her with a timer (like, say, the Marionette and the music box in FNAF 2) instead of acting like a fail-condition with no way to stop her for good.

With that being said, I love the whole nightclub thing going on. Different outfits for the gals, some funny quips here and there, potential new animations being added to the gallery/model viewer, maybe, perhaps. My only gripe is knowing which room is which, and then locating myself in the virtual space with the dumb drone to fix said rooms. Feels cramped, probs due to the FOV it has.

Still early in development, so who knows where else they'll take this I guess .-.
Maddie was fixed in the steam 0.2.1 patch. Unfortunately this post hasn't updated it yet.

Reactions: Axis3123 and NAABZ

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
It really needs a mod or option to cause a club-assault to pause the game and making the assault longer.
Or penalizing you for the 2 seconds but then pause the game or something.

Edit 1: Guess I completed the game as far as the current version allows it.
Since you fall through the floor on the stairs with the repair bot so often, you canot beat Nightclub 12 at the moment.

Great game otherwise
Not to jinx it but I've been running the version shared in this thread - and have not had a single instance falling through the floor. Are you using the same ?

May 20, 2020
i thinks for nightclub mode, drone just need to be faster (or maybe auto pilot and we can order it to fix a room)

and we also need to see the room symbol on the map (or a glowing light under the clean buttons) it's gonna be easier to clean them without mistake (if you clean a room who don't need it, it can have electricity trouble and you need do use the drone to fix it.

it's not a problem for the firsts nights but it's can be run killer for others night if you made to much mistake with cleaning)

many of my game over was because i make clean mistake and drone was so slow to join a room.

and for the security office mode, yes Maddie is just too op, i hope we gonna have 0.2.1 soon

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes