Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InHeatLustfulNights-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I swear to god everytime I try this game it always feels like an entirely different one but at the same amount of development as the last time or even less

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Well, the game's sort of decent now I guess. I'm not too sure about paying 15 bucks for it, I do think the price is too high for such an unbaked loaf of a game. Still, a few changes to the sex scenes, polish the gameplay and bugs and I think it'll be a decent game.
Well they planning double the content approximatly for the final release, let see how it goes, as long as there's no other reboot, but if they release on steam early access, hopefully not!

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
how does one even unlock the gallery in this version
When playing #2 security room (second tape) use the cameras and you'll sometimes be able to find some pink/black magazines on the floor.
When you click on them it will unlock some scenes in the gallery

Although for some reason the scenes in the gallery aren't scenes from the actual game :WaitWhat:

definition

Formerly '=6zzzzz'
Feb 10, 2023
not even 5 minutes into the game im already falling out of bounds, you wouldnt think thats possible in a fnaf ripoff but i guess they just added a little drone for no reason

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
While the Night Club is interesting, the 'Power Repair' system feels terrible to play. You are moving a small robot to four different control panels at the speed of molasses going uphill on a winter day while people/girls are waiting on you do to things. This gets worse when 3 rooms get disabled because of chance, forcing you to meander to each control box for a full minute.

That's without mentioning that the robot sometimes fall out of bounds when they reach the top of the stairs trying to repair Diamond and Club rooms.

edit: I think Maddie is bugged. She won't respond to the Microwave on her debut night

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nub123XXD
May 20, 2020
i hope gallery also have game over sex scene

Anything new in this version?

changelogs at first page:

Features:
Nightclub
  • Water Levers can now be activated via Number Keys
    • Both Alpha & Numpad Keys are supported
Adjustments
Nightclub
  • Adjusted Nights 3, 4, and 5 to better match the Telephone Clips
Title Screen
  • Gallery is now generally available
    • Videos still need to be unlocked
  • Tutorial Levels are now mandatory to unlock the first actual Level
    • Players that have already unlocked Level 2 will not need to play the Tutorial to unlock Level 1
Fixes:
Nightclub
  • Added missing Wall & Floor colliders
  • Fixed Fern colliders being way too big
Security Office
  • Fixed Microwave Audio not being paused when the game is
  • Fixed Maddie getting stuck in the doorway
General
  • Fixed unlocked Levels sometimes not being saved
  • Improved Virtual Cursor accuracy when using a mouse

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes