Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Zeff_Steelener

Jun 23, 2023
i tried the same thing but i cant get past the monsterbox logo when i open the game, its just a black screen afterwards.
am i cooked?
hope mods uploads a working version soon
the game looks for a steam license. if you have your steam open it will give you the error "no license". Apparently you can spoof the license with steam autocrack. But im getting the error "AppID 1962890 not found." there ))

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkLago2074
Apr 23, 2023
the game looks for a steam license. if you have your steam open it will give you the error "no license". Apparently you can spoof the license with steam autocrack. But im getting the error "AppID 1962890 not found." there ))
i used a different spoofer so i couldnt help you, I used SACM which had the AppID but no luck with the game running properly :((((

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Guys bought the game and it's a cool mode.
True at 4 and 5 in the night appears hacker and how to fight against him I did not understand.
Apparently there's gremlin things in the trashcans. You have to find the one it's hiding in and bop it with the robot. I don't know why they made a proper tutorial at the start, then didn't explain this. They also give you Ari one night before telling you that she arbitrarily can't be used the diamond room.

PinkLago2074

Formerly 'NioTechCCL19'
Jan 22, 2019
Ah okay, I kind of figured there was more to it than just zipping the folder from the steamapps/common directory

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
So how does one fix or stop the cameras from being broken into and unusable to see through (they have like a green lock that's unlocked) and idk how to get rid of it

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes