Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I made it to Level 8 is there any other goal apart from reaching higher levels? is there a max?
The final level is 12 (with the final boss).
You can also try old UE4 version, where you will find a second stage (Nightclub) with different goals and different behavior of the characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desconocido x 5

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
As stated Night 12 is the highest night in the current version. And it's by and far the hardest; like, a 'good chance RNG will be determining the win' level of hard.

Reactions: Desconocido x 5
May 20, 2020
how to make girls gone? a shark randomly came i can't see her with camera. the game really need a tips feature to help. sometime i don't see girls at windows but one still catch me , i just don"t know what i do wrong.

did the game have a wiki to know how to deal with the girls?

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
how to make girls gone? a shark randomly came i can't see her with camera. the game really need a tips feature to help. sometime i don't see girls at windows but one still catch me , i just don"t know what i do wrong.

did the game have a wiki to know how to deal with the girls?
Dude,dont be lazy..use search function (or a few posts back). It's been said a million times.

After a few failed attempts, you must notice how the characters behave.

https://f95zone.to/threads/in-heat-lustful-nights-v0-1-4-monsterbox.113072/post-13867748

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes