Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Nightclub is bugged as shit. You can fall through the floor upstairs and get stuck in free roam, preventing you from fixing any doors for the rest of the night. Sometimes the drag and drop just won't work for the girls and you can't do anything until the customer leaves. Also they don't explain at all how you're supposed to fix the 'green lock' status.

Beyond that I actually like it more than the regular FNAF level as it's finally trying to do it's own thing instead of copy/paste and drops the 'horror' pretense entirely.

Reactions: ThePope05

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Nightclub is bugged as shit. You can fall through the floor upstairs and get stuck in free roam, preventing you from fixing any doors for the rest of the night. Sometimes the drag and drop just won't work for the girls and you can't do anything until the customer leaves. Also they don't explain at all how you're supposed to fix the 'green lock' status.

Beyond that I actually like it more than the regular FNAF level as it's finally trying to do it's own thing instead of copy/paste and drops the 'horror' pretense entirely.
Glad to hear its not another Check monitor + Close door = Fnaf Parody game

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wow the nightclub update really helped this game a lot. Still has no climax in it's sex scenes though and is mostly a animated loop factory. Much more promise, especially now that you can fuck and not game over. Well done, dev.

Reactions: DocRipper

Dtsleaks

May 10, 2021
wait so do we have the update yet or are we still waiting?
(Update: what do we do with the steam version to make it work?)

Last edited:

Pokemonaces

Jan 22, 2022
I'm having a hard time finding a page that gives you a summary of what you do in the new Night club update. I want to assume it's on Patreon. I have the game on itcho, but I don't see a task summary of the new mode there

Dtsleaks

May 10, 2021
UPDATE: i managed to use steam autocrack to get the game running without problems so far.
if anything interesting happens ill be sure to cry about it in here.
UPDATE part2 : the game runs fine but the devs left a hole at the top of the stair of the nighclub in the final night meaning you cant get up there with the bot... i guess we wait for a patch

Last edited:

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, I know this is late, and I've asked this before.
Still, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LEGACY VERSIONS OF IN HEAT FROM BEFORE HE ENLISTED THE HELP OF ANOTHER DEVELOPER?! I DESPERATELY NEED THEM LIKE GOONER IN ETHIOPIA!

succxess1

May 4, 2021

Good to see this project being consistent. I'll wait til bugfixes before I give the new update a go.

Reactions: DocRipper
Apr 23, 2023
UPDATE: i managed to use steam autocrack to get the game running without problems so far.
if anything interesting happens ill be sure to cry about it in here.
UPDATE part2 : the game runs fine but the devs left a hole at the top of the stair of the nighclub in the final night meaning you cant get up there with the bot... i guess we wait for a patch
i tried the same thing but i cant get past the monsterbox logo when i open the game, its just a black screen afterwards.
am i cooked?
hope mods uploads a working version soon

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hey, I know this is late, and I've asked this before.
Still, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LEGACY VERSIONS OF IN HEAT FROM BEFORE HE ENLISTED THE HELP OF ANOTHER DEVELOPER?! I DESPERATELY NEED THEM LIKE GOONER IN ETHIOPIA!
You have older UE5/UE4 versions in the OP. Or do you want every single update?:oops:

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes