Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I have no idea why I get game over. Does anyone have a list of all the things to look at and toggle?
Two doors, one grate above, one valve, one door and a handle on the wall. Is that it? Also the handle may be a fugazi because I have seen the lights next to it change color, but I have never had to flip it.
Maybe I'm just running out of sanity.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I have no idea why I get game over. Does anyone have a list of all the things to look at and toggle?
Two doors, one grate above, one valve, one door and a handle on the wall. Is that it? Also the handle may be a fugazi because I have seen the lights next to it change color, but I have never had to flip it.
Maybe I'm just running out of sanity.
I'd just find something that's actually playable in the meantime before we get a real update *fingers crossed*

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
photo_5312069076031489520_w.jpg
Now to unlock last two photos? At admin room mode i got both Nila and Poppy against windows and night ended, but it doesn't count. About secret... i don't know.

ulfurio

May 25, 2017
i'm confused. i ended the night and i get me back at the start of the game... i can't find the gallery neither

Can someone help me ?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Whenever I try to run it tells me I need microsoft visual c++ runtime?
Then go download it. Not sure why it wasn't bundled in some way, maybe they forgot idk. But you can just get it from microsoft's website. It's free and 100% safe to have. A lot of games use it, so I'm honestly surprised you don't already have the right version installed.

Reactions: Digteren

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
i'm confused. i ended the night and i get me back at the start of the game... i can't find the gallery neither

Can someone help me ?
If you're playing the 0.8 version, don't bother. It's basically a stripped-down version of the game in favor of upgrading the engine and starting over with the code and assets. Download the 0.75 version instead, and you'll guide yourself through the menus better.

Bonus points: tap on the plushies a couple of times once you get to the Credits tab in that version for the full gallery unlocks.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Well yeah. You weren't listening. They decided to start over with UE5. For the sake of the quality of the game in the long run. They're basically building the game from scratch, communicated that, and you didn't listen to that. Swapping engines isn't some easy task. It's pretty much building back from square one in a different language. This is a step for the long run health of the game which definitely had its problems.
I really want to hammer home this point for everyone else in the thread who might complain about the change too. It's practically a restart from square one. The idea is that by swapping to UE5, they'll have a more stable experience as the game continues. Basically, you'll want to sit back for a while and relax, waiting as they put things back together in the new engine. If all goes well, things will be better. Especially since they've had time to improve their understanding and know more of what they want to do with the game. Sit back, take a few months to go peruse some other stuffs and come back later to see how things are turning out.
Hm... why do they not pause their payments on Patreon for these months then? After all this is not what the fans want. Or maybe give money back to their kickstarters as an apology? I mean the people on itch.io certainly paid for something, only to now be taken away. That is illegal btw.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Oh man this is rough, WAAAY rougher than before. I'm digging the new setting the whole game has going, but it truly feels like starting over for the devs.

...I mean, it *is* per se, but you get what I mean.

Not sure if their workload is going to be smoother since its a brand new engine with better code and what not, or if it delays it even further despite the promised optimizations and bells and whistles it will have. Granted, they do have that going on in here, especially getting actual jumpscares (as scary/ineffective as they can get) and animations, so I am still hopeful we'll get something better.

...hopefully :whistle:
They want to put less effort in to milk their fans harder. Big surprise.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
They want to put less effort in to milk their fans harder. Big surprise.
If that's the case, what's the likelihood of that backfiring? They clearly have a more stable ground to work on, but if they plan on milking it, they could have made us wait longer than just cut it away for patience's sake.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
On the website for subscribers, the author released new jumpscare animations for girls in the nsfm version game

I remind you that the author will do two versions.
One with the usual scarecrows (sfm version as well as a free demo version for regular users).
The second is the full version with all the erotic content,

So now available just a alpha version of the new remake (it will be a lot of things will change, hopefully every three weeks - month).
Most likely users can change the version from sfm version to nsfm version
The current alpha version is 0.1 (not 0.8 as the author stated)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
On the website for subscribers, the author released new jumpscare animations for girls in the nsfm version game

I remind you that the author will do two versions.
One with the usual scarecrows (sfm version as well as a free demo version for regular users).
The second is the full version with all the erotic content,

So now available just a alpha version of the new remake (it will be a lot of things will change, hopefully every three weeks - month).
Most likely users can change the version from sfm version to nsfm version
The current alpha version is 0.1 (not 0.8 as the author stated)
So, two versions, one with UE4 and one with UE5? That's just going to split the workload. Wonder how that's gonna work out :unsure:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
So, two versions, one with UE4 and one with UE5? That's just going to split the workload. Wonder how that's gonna work out :unsure:
In the context of the previous statement, it means that there would be two versions in UE4. Now that the game is transitioning to UE5, there will be two versions in UE5 alone. One for public consumption, one for patrons.

Reactions: Axis3123

moodylemon

Jun 5, 2022
To be fair, they're not rebooting out of some desire to redo functional work, but because their code was shit so they got a professional to help them. That sounds much better to me.
good call on them for getting a professional to help instead of trying to do it themselves. I have seen many games go down hill because of that reason but i guess experience in failure is good.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
As someone who played 0.7x, 0.8 is a sick twist. UE5 optimization is terrible here, I could play with about 30 fps stable before, now the game is down to probably sub 20 on low settings. Gameplay has been simplified to point and click on the object, now the areas have less details than before, and the camera feels clunkier for me. Overall, this is almost a parody of what bad developers do to games.
Does anyone have an updated save? :)
If you are talking about 0.8x, there's no need for a save, I don't think there even is one currently, since there's no gallery for scenes. None of the characters besides the bunny has a scene and that's included in the game's files.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
As someone who played 0.7x, 0.8 is a sick twist. UE5 optimization is terrible here, I could play with about 30 fps stable before, now the game is down to probably sub 20 on low settings. Gameplay has been simplified to point and click on the object, now the areas have less details than before, and the camera feels clunkier for me. Overall, this is almost a parody of what bad developers do to games.

If you are talking about 0.8x, there's no need for a save, I don't think there even is one currently, since there's no gallery for scenes. None of the characters besides the bunny has a scene and that's included in the game's files.
My 2 biggest complaints is that the camera no longer saves it's position so if you move the camera, once you leave it resets making you have to move it again. The other one are the textures takes a few seconds to fully load in. I'll rather take a few extra seconds at the beginning of the game to load everything than have it load mid-game.

A third but it's more a nit-pick than a complaint is some of the standing poses I liked for 0.7 aren't in 0.8.
I do like the T pose dominance and Nile's squishing her cane between her booba having physics now.....but a few of those old ones will be missed.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Also I don't mean to doomsay, though hasn't this engine shift effectively put this game back a year in development?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes