7) Custom night

Fall 2023

1) Steam early access release with a feature complete first level
2) More gameplay mechanics
3) release hallowen mod
4) Model viewer
5) Forest(pre-alpha mod)

Winter 2023

1) Forest mod and level(may be finished)
2) XMAS MOD
3) Kassandra(enemy) in the forest mod
4) NightClub v2(test)
5) AND MORE, MORE,MORE

Chech news in patreon ore subscribe.

DUmmyThicc

Mar 21, 2019
Im sorry but what the hell happend? I got back here to check if there was a new update but it turns out its just a GIANT DOWNGRADE??? I still have an older version from january why does that have more content?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Im sorry but what the hell happend? I got back here to check if there was a new update but it turns out its just a GIANT DOWNGRADE??? I still have an older version from january why does that have more content?
Basically the code was shit so he or they decided to scrap everything and start again in a new version of Unreal

Reactions: DUmmyThicc

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Old coding was chaotic, so new coder had to start everything from scratch.

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Perhaps that's for the best. Judging from previous work you could say that dev and other coder didn't get along too well.
More work for them, more waiting for us. Don't suppose we could try to be a bit more patient?

nxf11rocks

Apr 24, 2022
Perhaps that's for the best. Judging from previous work you could say that dev and other coder didn't get along too well.
More work for them, more waiting for us. Don't suppose we could try to be a bit more patient?
There are only benefits to redoing crappy code in the long term. The only downside is the wait. I have no idea why people are so impatient, there are thousands of other things you can do with your time.

DUmmyThicc

Mar 21, 2019
There are only benefits to redoing crappy code in the long term. The only downside is the wait. I have no idea why people are so impatient, there are thousands of other things you can do with your time.
Patience?, I came back here to check out what changed the last time I checked at January the beginning of the year that was like 5 months now. All im saying is I do not understand why releasing a Inferior version when its not even finished to people he could have waited till he finished recoding and then release it, even if nothing "new" was added he could have made sure that the content that was already there was included or altered if needed this just my opinion. It could've been handled better is all Im saying

Jan 8, 2019
Patience?, I came back here to check out what changed the last time I checked at January the beginning of the year that was like 5 months now. All im saying is I do not understand why releasing a Inferior version when its not even finished to people he could have waited till he finished recoding and then release it, even if nothing "new" was added he could have made sure that the content that was already there was included or altered if needed this just my opinion. It could've been handled better is all Im saying
New engine, so a lot of things change and need to be tested, i got a lot of lag due to this for example, they release this for testing purposes, not only that but prob the animations gonna get remade due to the new models dont get broke so easy.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
someone clearly doesn't understand how game dev works

Megussss

Nov 17, 2019
okay I just tried v8.01 and found much less and rougher content than 7.2, more like 0.81 to me lol, so I am guessing the game is getting a rework or something like that yes?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
okay I just tried v8.01 and found much less and rougher content than 7.2, more like 0.81 to me lol, so I am guessing the game is getting a rework or something like that yes?
In short, yes. Read back a few pages for the in-depth explanation, or visit their itch.io page.

Content-wise, it's not worth it. You're better off with any of the 0.7x versions

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
yeah, i suposse it's best to just wait until they manage to get back to speed content wise, sure the models looks better now, and they probably got a good idea what type of vibe they wanna bring. but right now it's a scaffold needing reconstruction, i'm just gonna lurk around here and see what develops.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes