Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Basty96

May 4, 2017
okay I just tried v8.01 and found much less and rougher content than 7.2, more like 0.81 to me lol, so I am guessing the game is getting a rework or something like that yes?
are you a timetraveler or where did you get 8.01 and 7.2 as there's only 0.75 and 0.801

Reactions: Axis3123

Hiperion30

Aug 31, 2019
Is this version of the game supposed to look and run like shit or is it just me?
No, in fact, we did a total reboot of the game so they are still finalizing it. The old version is 0.75 because they decided to change the appearance of the girls, changed everything in fact. What I find unfortunate because the new girls are much less scary than the old ones

Reactions: Iwillbityoutomorrow

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
What I find unfortunate because the new girls are much less scary than the old ones
That, i can explain, i asked the devs on Itch.io if it's on purpose that the game appears far more cutesy in the newer pictures and versions, and they gave me an answer akin to "we want that DDLC vibe; appear cute and cuddly at first before surprising you with the horror elements"

Reactions: Raziels

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Is it me or there are no sexual content?I die to some one and the game just gets back to menu
Already been covered, please read at least the last few pages first, .08 version (remake) has no in-game sex, only .07 version (legacy) and lower does, that is planned to be reintroduced in later versions (remake).

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
this level of retardation is the equivalent of people walking into grocery stores and immediately asking where something is without looking for a sign
My very first job was at a grocery store.....and that level of retardation was sadly frequent. Almost as frequent as when I worked at a electronics store, standing in the T.V. section and someone asking me where the T.V.s are.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes