Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

hehkinky

Oct 4, 2017
This game kinda went off my radar for a bit because the animations were just becoming abysmal in quality, but the recent animations actually look really nice! This game once again has the potential to be one of the best ones out there and I really hope they keep this up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHeatLustfulNights-0.802
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Much better performance, much more better animations (although some of them are likely gone). Despite people complaining about them taking more time to remake it I'd say was worth it. Hopefully it'll just go forward from here without any handicaps.
Also shoutout to devs for doing some progress unlike many more devs who take long years to complete a single game (not even an animated ones in many cases).

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Popi - appears on the left side, close the door if it is there.
Sammy - appears on the right side, close the door
Nille _ appears on the left side, close the door
Misty (so far a buggy character), is on the left side of the cameras, just close the door to her not to attack.
Ari(new opponent), Reacts to the player if he has 1 stick of sanity.
Sanity will drop if there is advertising on the monitor or if the door is closed (will drop faster if both are closed). If sanity drops to zero the game is over (no sex scene :( ).
Click on the sammy toy to prevent sanity from dropping.
The scenes themselves in the gallery(probably not all scenes for sure).
Scenes in the game.
Poppy Cowgirl
Sammy Blowjob
Nille Reverse Cowgirl
Misty Cowgirl
Ari boobjob
Is all in this moment
Nights have no effect on the speed of your opponents (most likely because it is still alpha).

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So we got a massive Demake that slogs more resources. The character models did not change at all and I have to put the settings to Low so the... film grain does not make the game go brrrrrrr and I lose frames? I mean it cannot be textures, as the warning sign in the stage camera merely changes from 3 pixels into 9 :p

In short, game got cut down a lot and the optimization went from good to crap

HotSteel_

Sep 5, 2020
Why does this game keep getting reworked constantly? Every time it's almost like it's a new game beginning anew, with huge downgrades each time.
Well, realize they switched to UE5 for the sake of the game's life span. Sadly, Epic cancels support for games using older engines which would kill the game entirely. Switching takes time as its a different language. Fortunately, they still have all their assets so its just a matter of translating it over.

fence

Jul 15, 2017
Popi - appears on the left side, close the door if it is there.
Sammy - appears on the right side, close the door
Nille _ appears on the left side, close the door
Misty (so far a buggy character), is on the left side of the cameras, just close the door to her not to attack.
Ari(new opponent), Reacts to the player if he has 1 stick of sanity.
Sanity will drop if there is advertising on the monitor or if the door is closed (will drop faster if both are closed). If sanity drops to zero the game is over (no sex scene :( ).
Click on the sammy toy to prevent sanity from dropping.
The scenes themselves in the gallery(probably not all scenes for sure).
Scenes in the game.
Poppy Cowgirl
Sammy Blowjob
Nille Reverse Cowgirl
Misty Cowgirl
Ari boobjob
Is all in this moment
Nights have no effect on the speed of your opponents (most likely because it is still alpha).
Interesting, seems like most of the old H-scenes are already in the files, just not in the gallery yet.

Reactions: flamewho
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes