Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
ok but the game itself. have you played it??
the only functional strat is closing both doors, raising sanity when needed and then going to whatever's broken and holding R. You can activate this in the options, and the reason is that the minigames past night 1 take fucking forever and mean instant death. Also, there's 3 things that can break i think? but by GOD i can't find the third one. not that it matters. Night 2 is already a tryharding nightmare to beat, and so far i haven't beaten night 4. To give you an example of the bullshit levels, the blue wolf girl disables a door until you stare at her, so i do it and then immediately get jumpscared by her after closing the door.
Not fun

Last edited:

Deathstrker

May 24, 2018
Night 2 is so fucking difficult, I didn't know I was playing the dark souls of FNAF, it is so unfair, game doesn't explain what the counterplay is for all of the girls, and to top of it all off, they just camp and sit outside your door for ages, and you either reopen the door and risk death, while the continue to camp the door, or you keep the door shut and guarantee you will run out of power and lose, game doesn't show you how much power you actually have left, so it is simply a guessing game.

+ NO H scenes, no game over sex scenes, no reward for beating nights. Why am I even playing? All you get is 3 Batman Arkham style game over scenes, which I do admit are animated very well and also voice acted very well, however it is just one big tease :( no gallery either. Sure it's a demo, but I expected at least a little taste of what is to come.

All I can give the demo in its current state is a generous 2 stars. If H content and the difficulty is lowered, or the game mechanics are explained better, I could raise it up to a 3 or 4.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
The game really is not that hard once you understand everything, however it is not straight forward in telling you what to do which I don’t mind as you should be able to learn what to do through context clues. As for nsfw they are releasing it as a toggle option that is coming out hopefully soon? As for what to do, click on the steam valve in the room directly to the right for the right hallway by the office when light changes and you hear steam, post it notes in the office from left to right tell you what to put in the power box to turn it back on. Robot falls over between two rooms, main room and top left. The other rooms are pretty useless. If the fox girl blocks your camera use the microwave at the top left to get her to move periodically, but microwave can be broken so use it sparingly. Blue fox girl will not attack you unless you have not been repairing things, so just ignore her. Compared to every version prior, this is my favorite gameplay wise as I find it fun. I get the complaints though with the game being a never ending dev cycle that milking seems to be the culprit and I don’t deny that claim. Overall, get good and hold on to that resentment of the dev as they haven’t done enough to earn back trust of support in my eyes.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Night 2 is so fucking difficult, I didn't know I was playing the dark souls of FNAF, it is so unfair, game doesn't explain what the counterplay is for all of the girls, and to top of it all off, they just camp and sit outside your door for ages, and you either reopen the door and risk death, while the continue to camp the door, or you keep the door shut and guarantee you will run out of power and lose, game doesn't show you how much power you actually have left, so it is simply a guessing game.

+ NO H scenes, no game over sex scenes, no reward for beating nights. Why am I even playing? All you get is 3 Batman Arkham style game over scenes, which I do admit are animated very well and also voice acted very well, however it is just one big tease :( no gallery either. Sure it's a demo, but I expected at least a little taste of what is to come.

All I can give the demo in its current state is a generous 2 stars. If H content and the difficulty is lowered, or the game mechanics are explained better, I could raise it up to a 3 or 4.
there is no power. you need to fix things in the cams. there's a power switch on the top right, a gas valve on the right of your office, and the little bot that you can see roaming around sometimes falls over, just click them to make them stand up. You just need to do that and stall in the office with the plush for the second and third nights

ThemCartoons

Nov 15, 2021
Hilarious if true. Imagine the schadenfreude if they go through another round of reworking the models. Whoever the project lead is can't manage people and/or is difficult to work under. To think this game looked like it would actually release soonish at one point...
I think they still might be on the team but no clue. The guy in question is Kekitopu and yeah, view at own your risk lmao. I stopped supporting the dumpster fire after they fired the first dev and replaced him with a guy who has never coded a game and it was his first project.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Beat Night 12* and I got a good grasp. The issue does come down to RNG however and from time to time, the characters need to touch the glass to attack you, like Bonnie and Chica of FNaF.

Sammy the Ringmaster(Tiger): Basic FNaF character that randomly shows up in different rooms. Can instantly teleport from the opposite end of the map to 'distract' you in the office by blocking all interactions until you spin the camera to confuse her and make her go away. This mechanic can be a problem as if another character at the door/window when she distracts you, they can still attack you while you deal with Sammy.
EDIT: The Phone guy says she might steal something from your office and I assume that is from the Staring Contest minigame she imposes on you but she doesn't steal from my testing, just blocks your use of the doors, stress toy, and Poppi's Bombs while you try to spin to win.

Poppi the Clown(Bunny): Similar to Sammy in behavior but more aggressive. She is currently the only character with multiple Catch animations (Hammer or Bomb). From time to time, she will hang a bomb down from the vent above you, requiring you to click and hold until it is gone.

Nile the Queen(Cat): Like Sammy and Poppi, Nile will wander around the building. From time to time, a large heart will appear above her head, failing to fill the heart by looking at her through the camera by swapping cameras will disable that room's camera until you repair it. She can get some cameras from several rooms away.

Ari the Maid(Wolf): She starts appearing on Level/Night 4, acting as Sanity guard. Even if she appears by the door, she won't attack you unless she is around while you have low sanity (seems to be 15% or lower, perhaps 0%). From time to time, she'll force open the right door for a moment before leaving, when she does this, the girls can not attack until she leaves. You are safe to keep the doors open around her to help with sanity, just watch for the others...

Maddie the Cook (Bear/Dog/Boobs): She is the only character that doesn't attack the player and starts to be a problem on Night 5. What she does is block a room's camera with her body and open/block the right door open for the girls to attack you, the only way to deal with her is by triggering the microwave. While it has yet to happen to me, a comment mentioned that frequent use of the Microwave will break it so try and prioritize her cameras for last if possible when fixing things but always trigger the microwave when she blocks the right door. If that thing breaks, you are basically screwed if she decides to take up your door instead of a camera.

Misty the DJ(Shark): Misty is never on the cameras and is behind the locked door to the direct left of the office. Using the Stress Toy 10 times in a row will trigger her, causing her to attack from the right side.(Should be noted that the game is VERY generous with Stress Toy usage, you'd have to spam it to trigger Misty). If the door is closed, she will bang on it for a second before returning to her room, forcing you into a precarious situation between Ari and her. I've seen her active as early as Night 2. There is a pixel perfect moment where you can trigger the old 'Misty prying the door open' animation, I had it happen once by accident and am under the impression that you could possibly stop her if you push on the door or... something?
EDIT: In the NSFW Update, she got buffed to have her door open randomly during the night, which makes her more responsive to the Stress Toy (about 5 uses can trigger her instead of 10) making her more of a threat but she is still negated by the Left Door's existence unless Maddie is blocking it.

Dark-Ari the Savage?: I originally thought this were the gunslinger character that once sat at the shop but it is just a red recolour of Ari. She appears Night 12 and starts in the long Hallway. Looking at her through the cameras will stop her, otherwise she will slowly make her way to your office from the Long Hallway, to Main Hall to Right Hallway. The doors do not stop her and if she reaches the door, she will slash your throat.

Cleaning Bot: One of the 4 tasks required to keep the green bar in the office green is to make sure the robot is upright and moving. It can appear in the Main Hall and Kitchen, it might be harder to spot in the Kitchen as the natural camera view has it slightly off camera. Be wary of Maddie when trying to find the poor guy.

The Switch: In the stage camera, there is a switch with a green, red, and yellow light. Thanks to a comment on here, you need to make a mental note of the coloured post-it notes in the office, indicating the current order you need to press them in.

The Valve: In the Goo Room, the valve will require tightening from time to time. Click/Hold on the Right side(or E) to turn it right and click/hold on the left side (or Q) to turn it right. Releasing the button will cause the valve to rotate a little bit more than expected so account for an additional half inch of movement. The goal is to get the marker to stop in the green zone for at least a few frames before the game registers it as fixed.

Broken Cameras: Around Night 3 or 4, Nile will start breaking cameras if you try to look at her. To fix this, you gotta hold R to repair it. it takes a while and releasing it will require you to do it all over again.

Microwave: The Microwave is only useful when Maddie is blocking doors or required Cameras. It will break after 3 uses. Someone said it could be repaired but I tried to break it on Night 1 and it wasn't getting fixed by the Repair Command. This either means a bug or Maddie is likely the most horrifying antagonist in the game by supporting the others.

Good luck, The Game is very RNG dependant as Maddie and Ari opening your doors for you, Sammy's Mechanic, and the 3 tasks you gotta keep on top of make this tough but no where near as bad as the real FNaF games. Even Night 12 pales in comparison to most Night 5s or 6s of the Original FNaFs.

I will say this, Sanity feels... a bit unfair at times. yes you can regenerate it but considering how aggressive the girls can be at times, you'll likely be spending half the night hovering between 40% and 70% if you don't wanna deal with Misty.

EDIT: Upon finishing a task, you can leave that camera while it finishes the animation. Helpful when you need to regain sanity or to block the door.

EDIT: Thank you folks for making sure this is correct :)

EDIT: Got my hands on the NSFW (thank you for the link), and updated it this for everyone.

Last edited:

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Reached Night 5 and I got a good grasp. The issue does come down to RNG however and from time to time, the characters do NOT need to touch the glass to attack you, they just need to be in line of sight of you, unlike Bonnie and Chica of FNaF.

Sammy the Ringmaster(Tiger): Basic FNaF character that randomly shows up in different rooms. Can instantly teleport from the opposite end of the map to 'distract' you by blocking all interactions until you spin the camera to confuse her and make her go away. This mechanic can be a problem as if another character at the door/window when she distracts you, they can still attack you while you deal with Sammy

Poppi the Clown(Bunny): Similar to Sammy in behavior but more aggressive. She is currently the only character with multiple Catch animations (Hammer or Bomb). From time to time, she will hang a bomb down from the vent above you, requiring you to click and hold until it is gone.

Nile the Queen(Cat): Like Sammy and Poppi, Nile will wander around the building. She will only ever approach the office if you are not staring at her through the cameras (indicated by a heart icon above her head) She will be pacified (unless by your door) while there are hearts floating out of her and won't try for the office. She's less aggressive if you look at her, but she will still go to the office but less frequently, especially when compared to Poppi and Sammy.

Ari the Maid(Wolf): She starts appearing on Level/Night 4, acting as Sanity guard. While she can still attack if she's in the door way, she can also OPEN the door to check on your mental wellbeing, if it is low (Below 30-50% form what I've seen), she will kill you. Be warned that she can still open the door while Sammy, Nile, and Poppi are waiting to tickle your taint SFW-style(as of this version)

Maddie the Cook (Bear/Dog/Boobs): She is the only character that doesn't attack the player and starts to be a problem on Night 5. All she does is block a room's camera with her body and the only way to deal with her is by triggering the microwave. While it has yet to happen to me, a comment mentioned that frequent use of the Microwave will break it so try and prioritize her cameras for last if possible when fixing things.

Misty the DJ(Shark): Misty is never on the cameras and is behind the locked door to the direct left of the office. While I have no idea how to stop her,(I haven't caught any cues that she became active before she kills me) I DO know her trigger/activation is tied to how often you use the stress toy. Using it too much will cause her to attack you, forcing you into a precarious situation between Ari and her. I've seen her active as early as Night 2.

Cleaning Bot: One of the 4 tasks required to keep the green bar in the office green is to make sure the robot is upright and moving. He can appear in any room except the office, scary hallway, and the goo room.

The Switch: In the stage camera, there is a switch with a green, red, and yellow light. Thanks to a comment on here, you need to make a mental note of the coloured post-it notes in the office, indicating the current order you need to press them in.

The Valve: In the Goo Room, the valve will require tightening from time to time. Click on the Right side(or E) to turn it right and click on the left side (or Q) to turn it right. Pressing it will cause it to move a decent distance while rapid tapping can cause it to jitter and add distance, requiring you to either tap once or mash it slightly. The goal is to get the marker to stop in the green zone for at least a few frames before the game registers it as fixed.

Broken Cameras: When Ari is around, cameras will occasionally break. To fix this, you gotta hold R to repair it. it takes a while and releasing it will require you to do it all over again.

Good luck, Night 5 is very RNG dependant as Sammy's Mechanic and the duality of Ari and Misty will likely lead to game overs, especially if you don't give Nile attention. Let me know if I fucked up any information, I'll try and update it the best I can.

I will say this, Sanity feels... a bit unfair at times. yes you can regenerate it but considering how aggressive the girls can be at times, you'll likely be spending half the night hovering between 40% and 70% if you don't wanna deal with Misty.
Very useful guide, never knew the cameras could be repaired. Misty seems to react if you squeeze the plushie 10 times in a row, though unlike previous versions, she doesn't tear open the door, merely bang on the door before scuttling back to her room. Finally, switch post-it notes, that is very handy.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Very useful guide, never knew the cameras could be repaired. Misty seems to react if you squeeze the plushie 10 times in a row, though unlike previous versions, she doesn't tear open the door, merely bang on the door before scuttling back to her room. Finally, switch post-it notes, that is very handy.
I tested this a bit and you're right. Ten times and she strikes. That being said, there was a moment where she tore the door open on me but that must've been pixel perfect close or luck.

asdasdwasf

May 31, 2022
Reached Night 5 and I got a good grasp. The issue does come down to RNG however and from time to time, the characters do NOT need to touch the glass to attack you, they just need to be in line of sight of you, unlike Bonnie and Chica of FNaF.

Sammy the Ringmaster(Tiger): Basic FNaF character that randomly shows up in different rooms. Can instantly teleport from the opposite end of the map to 'distract' you by blocking all interactions until you spin the camera to confuse her and make her go away. This mechanic can be a problem as if another character at the door/window when she distracts you, they can still attack you while you deal with Sammy

Nile the Queen(Cat): Like Sammy and Poppi, Nile will wander around the building. She will only ever approach the office if you are not staring at her through the cameras (indicated by a heart icon above her head) She will be pacified while there are hearts floating out of her and won't try for the office.

Ari the Maid(Wolf): She starts appearing on Level/Night 4, acting as Sanity guard. While she can still attack if she's in the door way, she can also OPEN the door to check on your mental wellbeing, if it is low (Below 30-50% form what I've seen Lied, it has to be sub 25%, most likely 0%), she will kill you. Be warned that she can still open the door while Sammy, Nile, and Poppi are waiting to tickle your taint SFW-style(as of this version)

Maddie the Cook (Bear/Dog/Boobs): She is the only character that doesn't attack the player and starts to be a problem on Night 5. What she does is block a room's camera with her body and force the right door open for the girls to attack you, the only way to deal with her is by triggering the microwave. While it has yet to happen to me, a comment mentioned that frequent use of the Microwave will break it so try and prioritize her cameras for last if possible when fixing things.

Misty the DJ(Shark): Misty is never on the cameras and is behind the locked door to the direct left of the office. While I have no idea how to stop her, I hear a screech than I die. I DO know her trigger/activation is tied to how often you use the stress toy. Using the Stress Toy 10 times in a row will trigger her, causing her to attack from the right side. If the door is closed, she will bang on it for a second before returning to her room, forcing you into a precarious situation between Ari and her. I've seen her active as early as Night 2.

Cleaning Bot: One of the 4 tasks required to keep the green bar in the office green is to make sure the robot is upright and moving. He can appear in any room except the office, scary hallway, and the goo room.

The Valve: In the Goo Room, the valve will require tightening from time to time. Click on the Right side(or E) to turn it right and click on the left side (or Q) to turn it right. Pressing it will cause it to move a decent distance while rapid tapping can cause it to jitter and add distance, requiring you to either tap once or mash it slightly. The goal is to get the marker to stop in the green zone for at least a few frames before the game registers it as fixed.

Broken Cameras: When Ari is around, cameras will occasionally break. To fix this, you gotta hold R to repair it. it takes a while and releasing it will require you to do it all over again.

Good luck, Night 5 is very RNG dependant as Sammy's Mechanic and the duality of Ari and Misty will likely lead to game overs, especially if you don't give Nile attention. Let me know if I fucked up any information, I'll try and update it the best I can.

You should add that Maddie blocks the door later into the night, guaranteeing a death if you can't use your microwave.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
You should add that Maddie blocks the door later into the night, guaranteeing a death if you can't use your microwave.
Thanks, I didn't see this happen until the last 2 attempts at beating Night 5. First time she shows concern that the office is a little chilly and the second time was her checking up on her. Again, requires the Microwave and if that is broken for good, you're about as done as whatever had been sitting in the microwave all night.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
I think the cameras breaking is tied to Nile, I've noticed that if you switch away from a camera she's currently on before the heart fills, the camera is broken afterwards.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
I have never personally died from them just having line of sight, only when they touch the glass. I have died though from me jumping on the cameras when they were in sight and hearing them hit the window and by the time I pull down the camera I die.

I think the cameras breaking is tied to Nile, I've noticed that if you switch away from a camera she's currently on before the heart fills, the camera is broken afterwards.
Yes, this is what causes cameras to break.

Sanity used to be a problem for me, but now I die in other ways besides it. Get the timing down as it is always consistent unless you are closing doors in which you just need to up your gameplay speed. If done right, mixed with good timed plush squeezes, I recommend doing bursts of 5 squeezes before stopping for 3 seconds then repeat as I have never gotten killed by Misty this way personally, you should only die from bad minigame rng.

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
The unity build is called In Heat: Lustful Nights (which there was another game thread for, but that was unreal)
The unreal engine 5 build is called In Heat: First Nights (which is the "old unreal download" on this thread)

Could we get a name change?

Reactions: flufficorrider5
May 23, 2018
The unity build is called In Heat: Lustful Nights (which there was another game thread for, but that was unreal)
The unreal engine 5 build is called In Heat: First Nights (which is the "old unreal download" on this thread)

Report the post with that in the description and the mods should update at some point

Reactions: darkurge

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022

Nile the Queen(Cat): Like Sammy and Poppi, Nile will wander around the building. She will only ever approach the office if you are not staring at her through the cameras (indicated by a heart icon above her head) She will be pacified while there are hearts floating out of her and won't try for the office. Failing to give her attention will cause her to break the camera and go after you and you won't be able to pacify her for a while (maybe until she touches the window? You can't play her minigame while she's dry humping the glass though, have to wait until she's standing around.

Ari the Maid(Wolf): She starts appearing on Level/Night 4, acting as Sanity guard. Even if she appears by the door, she won't attack you unless she is around while you have low sanity (seems to be 15% or lower, perhaps 0%). From time to time, she'll force open the right door for a moment before leaving, when she does this, the girls can not attack until she leaves. You are safe to keep the doors open around her to help with sanity, just watch for the others...

Maddie the Cook (Bear/Dog/Boobs): She is the only character that doesn't attack the player and starts to be a problem on Night 5. What she does is block a room's camera with her body and open/block the right door open for the girls to attack you, the only way to deal with her is by triggering the microwave. While it has yet to happen to me, a comment mentioned that frequent use of the Microwave will break it so try and prioritize her cameras for last if possible when fixing things but always trigger the microwave when she blocks the right door. If that thing breaks, you are basically screwed if she decides to take up your door instead of a camera.

Misty the DJ(Shark): Misty is never on the cameras and is behind the locked door to the direct left of the office. While I have no idea how to stop her, I hear a screech than I die. I DO know her trigger/activation is tied to how often you use the stress toy. Using the Stress Toy 10 times in a row will trigger her, causing her to attack from the right side. If the door is closed, she will bang on it for a second before returning to her room, forcing you into a precarious situation between Ari and her. I've seen her active as early as Night 2.

Cleaning Bot: One of the 4 tasks required to keep the green bar in the office green is to make sure the robot is upright and moving. He can appear in any room except the office, scary hallway, and the goo room. From my experience, the robot only fell over when in the kitchen and main hall. Be wary of Maddie when trying to find the poor guy.

EDIT: Upon finishing a task, you can leave that camera while it finishes the animation. Helpful when you need to regain sanity or to block the door.
Some information is wrong.
Nile: She will break the camera if you see her, but then switch or close camera. When her hearts are filled she is locked in place until they go away (I believe she is pacified for around 15-25 seconds). Otherwise she just roams around like poppi and sammy.

Maddie: Correct the microwave can break if used to much, and she can appear on both the left and right side of the doors.

Misty: She's actually extremely generous in terms of spamming the toy. if you wait about 2-3 seconds each click of the toy you will almost never get Misty. You just have to listen for her door opening then close it. Which prevents her from attacking.
If you are at or around 0% sanity, you can honestly just spam the toy until its nearly or fully full.

Cleaning Bot: It can only appear in the main hall (circle room) and kitchen.

The Valve: You can hold down Q or E, no need for pressing or rapid pressing.

Broken Cameras: Nile is the only one who can break cameras. not Ari.

Little Spoiler but here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Some information is wrong.
Nile: She will break the camera if you see her, but then switch or close camera. When her hearts are filled she is locked in place until they go away (I believe she is pacified for around 15-25 seconds). Otherwise she just roams around like poppi and sammy.

Maddie: Correct the microwave can break if used to much, and she can appear on both the left and right side of the doors.

Misty: She's actually extremely generous in terms of spamming the toy. if you wait about 2-3 seconds each click of the toy you will almost never get Misty. You just have to listen for her door opening then close it. Which prevents her from attacking.
If you are at or around 0% sanity, you can honestly just spam the toy until its nearly or fully full.

Cleaning Bot: It can only appear in the main hall (circle room) and kitchen.

The Valve: You can hold down Q or E, no need for pressing or rapid pressing.

Broken Cameras: Nile is the only one who can break cameras. not Ari.

Little Spoiler but here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much. Also, I wasn't aware that there is a level 12. The version I got ends at 5.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Yeah..
In Heat: Lustful Nights: UE4 -> UE5 -> Unity
In Heat: First Nights: rebranded / based / "improved" UE5 build

I think the whole story is that Monsterbox once again threw everything in the trash and started milking subs again with a new "SFW+NSFW patch" style Unity build.

But Aquapaulo came up with the idea that he could take it into his own hands and created a simple classic "prequel" - First Nights - from what was created. Monsterbox didn't care. Milking is going well, everyone is happy.

Last edited:

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
Thank you very much. Also, I wasn't aware that there is a level 12. The version I got ends at 5.
Ah, I didnt bother playing through the download here, i only opened it to see if it was the nsfw version. the version i obtained from substar went up to 12.

darkurge

Aug 19, 2022
Yeah..
In Heat: Lustful Nights: UE4 -> UE5 -> Unity
In Heat: First Nights: rebranded / based / "improved" UE5 build

I think the whole story is that Monsterbox once again threw everything in the trash and started milking subs again with a new "SFW+NSFW patch" style Unity build.

But Aquapaulo came up with the idea that he could take it into his own hands and created a simple classic "prequel" - First Nights - from what was created. Monsterbox didn't care. Milking is going well, everyone is happy.
idk, i see this a lot and i didnt follow development until half way through the UE5 stuff...
I heard that one of the devs tried to take control of the project, wasnt listening to the "higher ups" so to speak. I cant remember if thats why they went to UE5 or if it was because of another reason.
I then heard the finding devs for UE5 is hard (and i mean common sense says yea this is probably true, a brand new engine is bound to have not a lot of people who are experienced with it, alongside the people who are demanding a pretty high pay)

The unity build imho has a lot of potential. There is no reason for monsterbox to start from scratch with it, and the first release of the unity demo on itch (which was/is sfw) i heard only had a couple of months of development in it. Meaning that development is going extremely quickly. As i would say the unity build is better then the UE4 build, it just has less content.

Thats my 2 cents. If monsterbox for some reason nukes this unity build or progress slows to a halt with some suspicious reason why, ill join your "hatewagon" for lack of a better term

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes