Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
When it comes to night 12 in the NightClub. What is the best way to overcome the bombs, clowns and horny girls?
just keep the girls satisfied with the guests and focus on getting the bombs. a tip i found was by sending Ari to the Diamond room to remove her from play. other than that, just get a bomb done, then deal with the girls and rooms, and after sending the girls to a room with a guest, then do another bomb

Reactions: Narayan88

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Game definitely got a lot of potential!
Do we know if there is a plan on what they're gonna add next : new modes, characters, features, etc?

amburg

Oct 8, 2017
hmm... I wonder if there is a tool that allows the player to move the camera around? I've been trying with melon loader but having no luck

Burner Dex

Mar 19, 2024
Feel free to scan the files yourself, I've been lurking the forum since 2020 and decided to post since I had the game.

You can always use Sandboxie/VirusTotal to verify the files if youre unsure. Pretty demoralizing to be so quick to accusations when the point of the forum is file sharing.
Thank you!

Nexum768

Oct 9, 2023
Feel free to scan the files yourself, I've been lurking the forum since 2020 and decided to post since I had the game.

You can always use Sandboxie/VirusTotal to verify the files if youre unsure. Pretty demoralizing to be so quick to accusations when the point of the forum is file sharing.
ya never know when people might send malware etc but good to know ur chill

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHeatLustfulNights-0.2.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Sorry if that sounded offensive. But try to look at it from a different point of view.
Lately there have been quite a lot of attacks on F95 + lot of classic shit spammers. When I see 1 post member suddenly posts a link with almost no text, it looks quite suspicious. A lurker can also be an old hacked zombie account. You never know.
Anyway looks good,good job "Mr.Lurker";) Finally a fixed and fully playable version.(y)

goosemoose20

Feb 7, 2023
When I open the game through the exe, I just get stuck on a black screen, does anyone know why? I went into my appdata and deleted all my save files and stuff like that and redownload but it still doesn't work.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes