Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 3, 2019
The more things that are broken, the more aggro Poppy gets. If something breaks, fix it INSTANTLY if you can. That way she isn't hanging off your window for literal minutes on end.

Nile goes away if you watch her long enough on the cameras, because 'she likes being watched'. This does not matter if she's already pressed against your window, you have to drive her off by closing the door like usual.

The tigress is still something of an enigma to me. She's sometimes entirely a non-factor.

If you get sharked, mash-click as the door is being ripped open to wrestling it closed. It's not actually a random instakill.

Glad to help answer further questions if I can
whats up with the chick with the pie I can never accept the pie and declining does nothing

Alolivulpix

Mar 24, 2019
0.75 update is out on their , but their itch.io page has yet to be updated. I'm not sure what the process is for getting this thread updated.

edit: Dev has confirmed that the itch.io page will be updated 'tomorrow'

Last edited:

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
0.75 update is out on their , but their itch.io page has yet to be updated. I'm not sure what the process is for getting this thread updated.

edit: Dev has confirmed that the itch.io page will be updated 'tomorrow'
I forgot what the other builds were for during the time the last major update was released. I'm guessing bug fixes.... hope to see some new scene with Cassidy

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I forgot what the other builds were for during the time the last major update was released. I'm guessing bug fixes.... hope to see some new scene with Cassidy
Still not posted to their Itch or announced on Discord. Probably not a significant update.
Edit: Now it has.

Last edited:

Alolivulpix

Mar 24, 2019
The download has been updated. This is version 0.75.
There is a minor oversight on the new build, its version text still displays 0.74.
It is still the updated version, however.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Fox girl in the purple liquid room to come bring you a pie?
No idea, I've played up to day 12 and then did that day multiple times and she's only popped up twice.
If you're looking to get the videos of her, go to the night club. On the later days, Nile and her will often visit you. Just be prepared, it took a number of days before the difficulty got high enough for them to start moving out of the waiting room.

Reactions: EDGamer96

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
No idea, I've played up to day 12 and then did that day multiple times and she's only popped up twice.
If you're looking to get the videos of her, go to the night club. On the later days, Nile and her will often visit you. Just be prepared, it took a number of days before the difficulty got high enough for them to start moving out of the waiting room.

thanks, i've been wanting to see what her Game Over scene is but I only had her glitch in when I got caught one time by accident lol

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes