Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I'm having a laughing fit here, i didn't expect the guy who i know from his funny youtube videos to star in here. well. one things for certain, no matter now if this game becomes good or horrendous, this is something Gianni will be reminded of for years to come.

me, i'm just curious now about the state of the game, the newest itchio posts make it seem like the horror aspect got toned down in favor of making things a bit cuter and funnier. i mean, a rare jumpscare is now Sammy just handing you some Divorce Papers. unless i've been made a fool.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Can someone post a save with all the figures unlocked? Finished like 7 nights and didn't even get enough tickets for a single gacha roll.

RazorTheWolf

Nov 7, 2022
Came here from fap nights at frennis...Has anyone posted the most recent version? I know, I should just scroll but there are 60 pages.Wanted to check this out since fap nights at frennis hasn't really got that much right now. (also this game has been haunting my youtube reccomendations for ages)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, just noticed on the 0.7.4 version: the plushie at the credits screen does NOT unlock all of the tapes. That, or the unlocker is bugged for me. It only unlocked some for Sammy, one for Nile and Poppy, and the light-blue wolfgirl. That's it. I remember the 0.7.2 version (I think?) that DID unlock everything by doing the same thing. Not in this one I guess lol.

I'll try to see if the 0.7.3 version fares any better.

Edit: Nevermind, link above me is dead. Guess 0.7.2 it is then!

pain 01

Sep 25, 2022
So, just noticed on the 0.7.4 version: the plushie at the credits screen does NOT unlock all of the tapes. That, or the unlocker is bugged for me. It only unlocked some for Sammy, one for Nile and Poppy, and the light-blue wolfgirl. That's it. I remember the 0.7.2 version (I think?) that DID unlock everything by doing the same thing. Not in this one I guess lol.

I'll try to see if the 0.7.3 version fares any better.

Edit: Nevermind, link above me is dead. Guess 0.7.2 it is then!
0.7.3 does unlock everything.

DriveTG

Aug 4, 2020
I don't understand how the gallery works. I'm unlocking things on the board, but it doesn't do anything. Like I have unlocked some tapes, but in his section he only lets me lower levers.

Edit: I found the tapes on a shelf to the right. I didn't notice

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Just out of curiosity, I went to the itch.io page and, uhhh...

Untitled.png

...yeah, the game is pretty popular, no? XD

Though, at the same time, what would have $200 accomplished? I know its a full dev team, and I know jack squat about game development, but I'd imagine it would take more to sustain a team, more so on a fairly sized project like this (and not to mention, already having a spin-off before the game is even finished).

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
is the demo better or is this version better? also have you guys got any good strategies I could use because it seems I am stuck on night ten.
The more things that are broken, the more aggro Poppy gets. If something breaks, fix it INSTANTLY if you can. That way she isn't hanging off your window for literal minutes on end.

Nile goes away if you watch her long enough on the cameras, because 'she likes being watched'. This does not matter if she's already pressed against your window, you have to drive her off by closing the door like usual.

The tigress is still something of an enigma to me. She's sometimes entirely a non-factor.

If you get sharked, mash-click as the door is being ripped open to wrestling it closed. It's not actually a random instakill.

Glad to help answer further questions if I can

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes