Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I just tried and Cronk talks too long that the rabbit popped up at the window and depleted my sanity during the middle of the phone call.
When he finely hang up i got insta jumped as i couldn't even shut the door, all it did was beep at me.

Sanity depleted faster than squishy pig could handle without breaking and that was during the phone call at the start of night 1.

Edit: Anyone have a full save with everything unlocked in current version?

I have a rough idea how to play the game and could probably make it a couple nights but given the reason i stated i can't even make it through the intro.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I just tried and Cronk talks too long that the rabbit popped up at the window and depleted my sanity during the middle of the phone call.
When he finely hang up i got insta jumped as i couldn't even shut the door, all it did was beep at me.

Sanity depleted faster than squishy pig could handle without breaking and that was during the phone call at the start of night 1.

Edit: Anyone have a full save with everything unlocked in current version?

I have a rough idea how to play the game and could probably make it a couple nights but given the reason i stated i can't even make it through the intro.
Sanity drops when either door is closed. If your sanity bar depletes, you won't be able to close the doors.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
When you lose to someone, is there a way to move the camera? Or are you stuck watching their upper parts?
Also is it possible to see the losses in the gallery?

someDude237

Jan 26, 2020
Did the game get x20 harder? Everything breaks every second.

Also, how do I turn the electricity back on in the Admin Room map?
Sometimes, even before my sanity depletes, everything turns off.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Did the game get x20 harder? Everything breaks every second.

Also, how do I turn the electricity back on in the Admin Room map?
Sometimes, even before my sanity depletes, everything turns off.
you have to make sure to fix all the things that get broken during the night. there is a thing in the goo room, the theater room and the main circle room/ if you let them all stay broken fro too long, the power goes out

someDude237

Jan 26, 2020
you have to make sure to fix all the things that get broken during the night. there is a thing in the goo room, the theater room and the main circle room/ if you let them all stay broken fro too long, the power goes out
And there is no way to turn it on again?
I tried fixing everything after the power went out, but that does it help.

And everything seems to break constantly. Back in version 0.7.3, two or three things would break max during the entire game, but now everything is breaking every 5 seconds.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Honestly I kinda like the difficulty spike as it makes the game more fun, but it is bad for people that are new. They should just add a difficulty option in settings.

Reactions: stealth_ninja_XD

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Anyone got any tips for the night club level? I know to honk the horn at the girl messing with the fuse boxes, to change the light color to whatever background the dj has, and where all the secret tapes are, but I cannot tell just what the hell I'm doing wrong that keeps making me lose?

I see the bunny girl with an axe show up sometimes, but she doesn't really seem to do anything and the horn doesn't seem to scare her off, so I just honk at her a bit when I pass by and that's it. Does she do anything? Should I be concerned about her?

Is there a point to the staff room, the walkway, the tunnel of love room thing, or the entrance room other than to pick up the tapes there? I was keeping my eye on them at first, but I never saw anyone in them, so I figured they weren't important. Are there characters popping up in there that keep killing me or something?

I've tried to beat it so many times and can't tell what I'm doing wrong. I must be missing something, clearly, yet the game barely has a tutorial for the main level, let alone this one (unless I'm somehow missing that too).

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Anyone got any tips for the night club level? I know to honk the horn at the girl messing with the fuse boxes, to change the light color to whatever background the dj has, and where all the secret tapes are, but I cannot tell just what the hell I'm doing wrong that keeps making me lose?

I see the bunny girl with an axe show up sometimes, but she doesn't really seem to do anything and the horn doesn't seem to scare her off, so I just honk at her a bit when I pass by and that's it. Does she do anything? Should I be concerned about her?

Is there a point to the staff room, the walkway, the tunnel of love room thing, or the entrance room other than to pick up the tapes there? I was keeping my eye on them at first, but I never saw anyone in them, so I figured they weren't important. Are there characters popping up in there that keep killing me or something?

I've tried to beat it so many times and can't tell what I'm doing wrong. I must be missing something, clearly, yet the game barely has a tutorial for the main level, let alone this one (unless I'm somehow missing that too).
Have you been checking the monitor on the left to block Raccoon from stealing the big diamond?

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Have you been checking the monitor on the left to block Raccoon from stealing the big diamond?
Wow. I had NO idea there was even a monitor on to the left. Still confused me for a bit, but I managed to figure it out from there and passed. Thanks!

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm stuck on this screen, the red button only fades to black and brings me back to this screen, am I missing something?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
So I'm stuck on this screen, the red button only fades to black and brings me back to this screen, am I missing something?
happened to me a few times, i had to hard kill the game a single time after that i had to wait several minutes to hear the crank turn again and another video unlocked, then i could hit the back button again, i think spamming the back button further delays or breaks the game, so patience is sadly needed to get out of this (i think i went afk for like 3 minutes to come back to see it working again)

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
So, I'm trying to work on the unlock board (using cheats, I couldn't handle night 11+)
I got the pie but I couldn't do anything with it. It just block a window. How do I unlock it? It also talks about patthing, but I couldn't figure out how to interract with them.

In terms of criticism, It might be nice to have a small message when you die telling you who killed you and why like for Misty "You let Misty escape her enclosure. Close the door when you hear her opening it". It would save people having to check what each girl does when they die without understanding.

Also I don't know if I have everything, but maybe stop spawning the tapes when players have everything? I keep trying to collect the tapes, but I'm not getting anything new.

And final flaw, if the switch get turned off during the animation where the player is turning them on, the lights of the switch don't turn on. You can't turn it back on again.

Other than these few issues, everything is really nice. I played longer than I expected, and had a lot of fun :p

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes