Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
i need help the taps when i play them there just dark screen with the buttons and sometimes it was just white screen with the buttons how do i fix my issue do i need something to help run the scenes?

HimeCut

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
So I get to the 12 night cap
Still don't know what's the deal with lightbulbs, what's the purpose of fishtank and where is that different map people were talking about (last version broken maybe?).
There is also bug, where you can get stuck on camera screen while box event happening.
Gameplay is good, wish it was more rewarding thou, random 2 second gifs are not very appealing :^)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
So I get to the 12 night cap
Still don't know what's the deal with lightbulbs, what's the purpose of fishtank and where is that different map people were talking about (last version broken maybe?).
There is also bug, where you can get stuck on camera screen while box event happening.
Gameplay is good, wish it was more rewarding thou, random 2 second gifs are not very appealing :^)
breaking the orange light bulbs apparently gives a scene with one of them, in the fishtank there's a tape and the night club map was removed from 0.7.3 for the time being

Reactions: HimeCut

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
New version 0.74 experemental.
New jumpcsare for sammy(just video on itcho and youtube)
And tutorial update.

Last edited:

ATArashiiL

Aug 24, 2019
is there a way to know how long does it take for the girls to get in your room ? i swear it takes soo long for them to go away some times that i wonder if i am doing something wrong, god help you if you get girls on both sides cuz that plush just aint enough to save your ass, also what are the over all mechanics of the game? if i look at a girl does it slow down her attack? can i prevent it? how can i trigger the lady in the goo room? how does the night club works? also my save is from before the tutorial so i don't know how the tutorial plays out since i am too scared of resetting my save and losing my progress.

Allsight

Jun 2, 2019
is there a way to know how long does it take for the girls to get in your room ? i swear it takes soo long for them to go away some times that i wonder if i am doing something wrong, god help you if you get girls on both sides cuz that plush just aint enough to save your ass, also what are the over all mechanics of the game? if i look at a girl does it slow down her attack? can i prevent it? how can i trigger the lady in the goo room? how does the night club works? also my save is from before the tutorial so i don't know how the tutorial plays out since i am too scared of resetting my save and losing my progress.
Before my instructions below, resetting will lose all the stuff you've accumulated. Unlock videos, gems, tickets, gachapon figures, shop items, etc.. You at least start with the sanity boost consumable (via clicking the purple bottle on the top of the desk in-game) just in case you get a pair of girls forcing your sanity to near-empty. That's saved my hide plenty of times followed with good managing of my stress-toy.

- I haven't tried 7.4 myself, but based on last version, the main three (Poppi the rabbit, Sammy the tiger and Nile the cat) just path and move up in random intervals from their starting points towards you depending on your night level, increasing the natural aggressiveness of everyone as it goes, afaik. Poppi will sabotage the goo room valve, the big central room's generator block and a switch with lock-buttons in the theatre-like area (each notified by a sound and a pipe above the desk glowing), and leaving them unrepaired will raise her aggression, Nile wants to be looked at more often to lessen her aggression, and Sammy is -always- hungry, and without weaknesses. There's rarely a shark shortstack in the far left of the left door camera you either need to close the camera's door on during the -loud- metal screeching of her prying it open, or close your left room door and mash-click for control of it to lock her back behind her original door. The fox mama will just pop up out of nowhere to offer you a pie, and taking it will fog up one of your windows entirely (still gotta listen for tits thumping the glass just in case!). Don't know if there's something for declining it, because my cameras used to break in 7.3 during either choice; declining seemed to break my cameras faster, but otherwise hadn't done anything.
- Sometimes the main three will fuck with you in minor ways, stealing your stress-toy (Sammy) and putting it somewhere on the map, Nile will give you ten seconds to erase the rainbohypno-screen and hit [Wake Up] or take all your Sanity should you fail, and Poppi will leave a jack-in-the-bomb you have to hold the handle off to wind, or it explodes and attracts a random girl to your window immediately (from what I've experienced).

Again, I haven't tried 7.4 yet (and it was available back in 7.2), so I don't know what to expect of the Nightclub now, but it was mostly managing a console on the left to prevent some thief (Cassidy the (raccoon) cowgirl?) in the vents from getting to the gem at the center, via rotating three walls versus four possible directions, and making sure to match the central livestream background to the same-colored active button. Both of these are your biggest (and only) Game-Over threats, either running out of the shark's stream ratings, or the pingable target in the left console got themselves into the gem room. Nile and fox mama (if she's still there) are just interruptions at your door, Nile wants pets and mama had a similar yes/no offer to how she is in the Admin Room. Sammy will also be cat-burgling in to cut six different generators in various rooms and hallways on cams, and you honk her away from destroying them (vanishing in a bright purple blast upon interruption), or you get a brief horn-blast that one has been cut from the six lights above the gem console. Poppi didn't seem to do anything besides look menacing with her axe in various locales on cams, maybe wanting the generators to be cut for one of her video-awarding game-overs? Sammy can never seem to do it fast enough before the night ends though, I even let her try a few times, hah.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
if they havent changed it, you can go into the credits area of the menu and click on one of the plushies in there to unlock all scenes after you reset your progress

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes