Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
NEW PATCH!!!!
```FIXES:
* Fixed Credits
* Balance changes to Misty minigame
* Made small engine tweaks to improve performance.
* Made changes to help alleviate white screen issue

ADDITIONS:
* Added Maddie to the admin room
* Added Maddie minigame
* Added visual effects to the cameras for gameplay purposes
* Restricted number of Admin Room nights to 12 (Pending new content)

CHANGES:
* Temporarily disabled Nightclub
* Rewrote Admin Room AI
* Changed how metagames are triggered for some characters
* Changed lighting and environment in the admin room
* Repositioned some camera angles
* Many misc changes to how the AI functions
* Replaced the pens with a closet
* Lots of other small things I've probably forgotten.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
We will be releasing the new In Heat build tonight, It very much a testing branch for our new AI systems. As such we will be temporarily disabling the nightclub since its due for an upgrade too. (gotta insert the new music systems since we got a couple tracks from some AWESOME producers.)
We have a meeting at 7:30 MST so likely the build should be posted a bit after that!

Thank you once again for your patience!

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
I just saw that they updated the game with a new experimental ai and some new animations and stuff which it is called 0.7.3 experimental and which I can’t wait to see if I can test this experimental someday and hey can’t wait for it when you post the next update and pls keep up the good work and also major respect for posting this update for free because this game is actually pretty fun.

Reactions: HellDevilBoy

ska

Feb 4, 2018
you know, i never was into furry, and this was the first game i ever played on that subject, but i really can't get enough of sammy! and i don't know where to find more images of such fine models like these. as such i'm just at moments of falling in this big pit!! 1667423366700.png it should be my first dakimakura.

Pd:and like i say before, i never played five nights at freddy's, so i can't really comment on that but the game its free and its come with some nice models and animations; (i treat it more like a light novel game), i dont really know why so many hard critic, when i see people playing much worst games and they dont give a damn about those

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
I can't wait for when the new update 0.7.3 comes out of experimental and I hear it has a new ai system and stuff and also thank for posting these updates for free for us major respects for that.

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
Since this update is locking the night count and it'll break if higher, can I get some guidance on how to reset my night count?

(image taken from In Heat discord server)

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
Fun fact: If you stay on the "game over" screen long enough it will count as you surviving the night. (the number on the main menu screen goes up)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So the 0.7.3 version is only a revamp for AI? Does it make them smarter? Dumber? About the same?

Basty96

May 4, 2017
So the 0.7.3 version is only a revamp for AI? Does it make them smarter? Dumber? About the same?
it makes them different from each other
To go more into it, the previous build of the enemy system was built like a slot machine, where girls would randomly pop into places on the map based on their rolls (like DND kinda). This worked for the base concept of the game, however this game has a lot of fans and definitely needed the additional love put into this system.

As such all of the girls have their own unique spin being put into the game. For example Nile now becomes more aggressive if you don't look at her on the camera systems. Poppi is about the same when it comes to the minigames. Sammy of course is hungry for you no matter what.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes