Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
its only one person on the team who is making the spinoff. the rest of the team is still on teh main game
Huh, interesting. Still, not giving me the best signals once they wanted to do something like that, as in, why not finish one thing first, then move on to the other? Otherwise, progress is gonna be slow on the VN for a one-man job, while the main game has one person less for the workload. I could be proven wrong and the VN becomes barebones but serviceable, so as to be ready sooner than anticipated, which I'll gladly eat my words if so.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Huh, interesting. Still, not giving me the best signals once they wanted to do something like that, as in, why not finish one thing first, then move on to the other? Otherwise, progress is gonna be slow on the VN for a one-man job, while the main game has one person less for the workload. I could be proven wrong and the VN becomes barebones but serviceable, so as to be ready sooner than anticipated, which I'll gladly eat my words if so.
I just see it as more of a good thing. they seem to have their heads on straight and its mostly a side project to work on when he has free time

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
Oh don't worry yo, the VN is my side thing. Main game will always come first in terms of what content I make, but in that case what will be sacrificed for the VN is it'll just take more time.
Also it lets most of the goofs stay in the goofy game and keep the main game fairly scary, so funny concepts aren't sacrificed.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Oh don't worry yo, the VN is my side thing. Main game will always come first in terms of what content I make, but in that case what will be sacrificed for the VN is it'll just take more time.
Also it lets most of the goofs stay in the goofy game and keep the main game fairly scary, so funny concepts aren't sacrificed.
dev in forum :PogChamp:

Other than that, sounds better when you put it that way.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Is there a way to unlock all the figurines without having to worship God every morning I wake in hopes of finding the pink gems?
While I don't advise this, you can get cheat engine and use it to artificially increase the number of tickets you have. From there, you can trade those tickets for gems.

Keep in mind, using cheat engine to modify variables can bork your game. Be very careful before you do it.

Danzeken

Oct 20, 2017
i wanna learn how to make games on unreal engine,
Can i please get some pointers to what and how i should go about it please........

nuggetfam

Oct 25, 2019
It's insane that an Unreal Engine game has prerendered scenes and not in-engine scenes. The filesize would easily be cut into a third if they stopped using video files and instead had the animations play in the game
Would fix the persistent black/white screen issues too :(

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes