Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure if anyone knows this, but you can interact with the 'stress ball' while in the map. The clickable area is pretty small when it's in your hand, but it's something to think about while making strats for later nights.

You can also disarm the Poppy's bomb from there too. Not sure if the doors work as well, but me or someone else will find out eventually.

May 30, 2020
Am I the only one who can't stand the Nightclub map anymore? I thought it was much more engaging than the old map and thus liked it more as there was more challenge, but now that Sammy doesn't make an audio cue to let you know she's on a generator I feel like it's impossible to keep up with my other tasks much LESS collecting tapes or any other side things. Same with the girls at the door not giving audio cues. I understand that giving them audio cues makes it rather easy, I'm not saying the older version of Nightclub was hard, but I think this was tuned far too much in the difficult direction.

I'll admit I'm not sure that another mini-game would be worth the development time or address the difficulty issue, but I feel like there's gotta be something better than removing the audio cues because that's the only thing that kept them manageable. At least when Sammy has so many spawn points and I have the vents, the party room, and 2 roamers to handle.

And before anyone says "Well once Sammy's destroyed a fair number of them, there's less locations she can appear." 2 things: One, it is still difficult to deal with when you have 2 other silent killers in the roamers, in addition to the other 2 mini games, and two, I don't think it's nearly as satisfying to beat a game when you are pretty much required to lose/fail at some aspect of it in order to win in the end. Perhaps if this was some competitive PvP game I wouldn't be so quick to scoff at throwing a battle in interest of winning the war, but when it's an NSFW game where all I'm meant to do is manage mini-games, I think it's asking the player a bit much to actively sabotage themselves in order to make a task manageable.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes