Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer saves? All of my progress is gone after downloading the new version
Same for everyone with this new version. For some reason previous saves tend to mess things up in this game so it looks like we just have to start from the beginning again. Not sure if there's an issue with saves with this new version specifically though.

Reactions: Jerome-092

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
Did they change the whole gem / gachapon / slot machine thing? I don't remember how it worked before but clicking on the lights doesn't seem to be opening the ??? room.

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
I found more secrets!

1. NekoDancer Mug
HeatSecrets7.png
2. Sammy Gfuel Waifu Cup (w/ complementary cum)
HeatSecrets8.png
3. Prinny laying on break room table with Nile & Maddy for scale
HeatSecrets10.png
4. 5-UCC fell in the rooftop pool
HeatSecrets11.png
5. Generatorussy
SAFETY FIRST! DO NOT FIST THE GENERATORUSSY
6. Out of bounds cassidy icon ( I think they planned on using this for the vent minigame but scrapped it and left it there)
HeatSecrets9.png
Bonus: If you click on one of these plushies in the credits screen, You get all of the tapes for free!
Sneaky.png

I like doing this

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
this is the first game ever that made my gpu driver timeout and that only on the newest version of the game
Unreal Engine games tend to do that for some reason (it used to for me but a few windows installs later I don't have the issue anymore)

Sep 21, 2020
Unreal Engine games tend to do that for some reason (it used to for me but a few windows installs later I don't have the issue anymore)
only UE4 game that ever did this to me was INHEAT i started a night and well 2 mins later camera bugged out and game crashed and my gpu driver software (amd adrenalin) told me a driver timeout accured and this game isnt even thard hard on my hardware compared to many other games i play daily

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
only UE4 game that ever did this to me was INHEAT i started a night and well 2 mins later camera bugged out and game crashed and my gpu driver software (amd adrenalin) told me a driver timeout accured and this game isnt even thard hard on my hardware compared to many other games i play daily
Indeed, I now remember "Wild Life" had the same issue. I remember I also used another program to fix it up. (Googling around the error should help you find said program since i have long forgotten where it was)

Sep 21, 2020
fair enough also is it normal that the gallery/tapes are buggy like some end in black screens also the main menu being scaled weirdly it seems smaller then usualy 0.7 preview worked just fine besides the old bugs

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
I found more secrets!

1. NekoDancer Mug
View attachment 2060646
2. Sammy Gfuel Waifu Cup (w/ complementary cum)
View attachment 2060647
3. Prinny laying on break room table with Nile & Maddy for scale
View attachment 2060648
4. 5-UCC fell in the rooftop pool
View attachment 2060649
5. Generatorussy
View attachment 2060651
6. Out of bounds cassidy icon ( I think they planned on using this for the vent minigame but scrapped it and left it there)
View attachment 2060655
Bonus: If you click on one of these plushies in the credits screen, You get all of the tapes for free!
View attachment 2060656

I like doing this
the number 6 is the tapes for cass, she got removed because she is getting reworked

noekad

Apr 10, 2019
How do you move the camera on game over scenes , its too zoomed in and I can't see anything .

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
How do you move the camera on game over scenes , its too zoomed in and I can't see anything .
nothing to see anyways. its zoomed in to hide the fact that its jsut their models bouncing on nothing to give the illusion that they are raping you. the real stuff in is the gallery tapes

Reactions: noekad

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have a list and description of what the one-time use items do? also, does anyone know how to get the unlock that says I have to break the orange lights?

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes