Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Axe girl I cannot figure out. She doesn't turn off sections of hallway and I can't seem to interact with her in any way.

I also don't know the point of the map on the left of your main room. Nothing seems to happen if the pinged dot gets to the gem. The ping also seems to break (not sure if it's a bug).
the axe girl kills you when the spy girl sabotages all your lights, each time a light is sabotaged axe girl moves one camera, also the map on the left its bugged right now, she is supposed to kill you when you fail it, i guess its because they removed the girl that gets the gem because its getting reworked

Reactions: storm2277

Dj_Astro

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know how to get this one? I even tried completing the night perfectly (No power nodes turned off..ect) but i cant for the life of me figure it out.

image_2022-09-18_001939964.png

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
anyone have a guide or something to unlocking some of the unlocks, because I don't know what pie theyre talking about in the unlocks or how I can interact with the girls like it says in the unlock description

Reactions: lidinx

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
anyone have a guide or something to unlocking some of the unlocks, because I don't know what pie theyre talking about in the unlocks or how I can interact with the girls like it says in the unlock description
The pie is from the nightclub map, when the big chef lady visits your door with a pie, accepting and refusing each gives an unlock.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
When you hear the thief say something, check to see which hallway/roof generator she's at, click the horn to scare her off, poppi doesn't move unless you fail to stop the thief

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help i am new in this game how to unlock scenes with furry girls? You need to lose to unlock it or need to pass all nights like in original game?

xubinigurath

Feb 12, 2021
Version 0.72 is out, there is a lot of new things. I Hope that the all the unlockable content is now debugged and the ones that appeared in 0.6 and did not appeared in the 0.7 are back. I Hope.

Apparently, there is 2 new characters, one being a secret.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help i am new in this game how to unlock scenes with furry girls? You need to lose to unlock it or need to pass all nights like in original game?

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
you can press 5 in the numeric pad in the right of your keyboard to unlock all the scenes, if it doesn't work you need to press the button to activate the numeric pad, the button its called "block num"

• Red Heart
Reactions: sevenseas1908
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes