Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

pronin_meat

Jul 18, 2017
I got the 0.7 preview but I've been just a lurker for years so I can't post a link pm me and I send you a link to my google drive so someone can share it here or something unless that's against the rules idk

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gabaw and Lucifer84

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Did you delete the actual saves? Those are stored in your appdata local. On Windows, press windows + r then type %appdata% to get to the appdata/roaming folder(I know there's a way to go to local directly, but I can't recall the format), then you can easily navigate backwards to the actual appdata folder, where you then go to local. The saves are stored in the folder InHeat in that directory.

TLDR: The place you install games isn't usually the place saves are kept.
I deleted everything, even in the Appdata folder. Thanks for checking back.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
im not seeing the wolf girl in anything in thi version
I don't think she's meant to be in the 0.7 version. Rather, I think it's a hotfix for some files and whatnot according to the itch.io changelog.

Granted, that one was 3 weeks back, so I could be wrong IF anything has changed.

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
Gosh, i really hope someday in the future they add some sort of "Character Gallery" (Like the game devs character gallery for looking if ingame models are okay) In my personal opinion the 3d models from the game are just amazing, and i'm sick of using universal unreal engine unlocker to see them (Moving of course).
how did you used the unlocker to see the file, there is nothing like that on mine

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
how did you used the unlocker to see the file, there is nothing like that on mine
the unlocker they are referring to is a program that lets you use freecam in unreal engine games

storm2277

Sep 11, 2018
The only things you have to watch for is the Valve in the Goo Room, The big ass green plug in the Greeting Center, and the circuit breaker in the Show Room.

ROOMS:
For the Goo Room simply look at light if it is any color other than GREEN turn the valve until it is GREEN

For the Greeting Center if the aforementioned big ass green plug is not in the socket anymore then put it back in the socket

For the Show Room if the circuit breaker is open then click the two lights near the switch and then flip the switch back.

DESK:
As for what is on your desk the only thing you need that will help you is your stress ball or plushie, your support item of your choice (you start off with soda which fills your sanity meter all the way one time per night on use. This can be changed for other items from the shop and while customizing your desk the game will explain what all of your support items do), and your computer.

When you are using your stress ball simply click over and over to fill your sanity meter BUT don't click too fast otherwise you will break your stress ball and you'll be fucked for the rest of the night without it.

MINIGAMES:
The girls will attempt to mess with you throughout your night and you'll have to deal with their pranks and advances to make it through your shift

Peeping Tom - One of the girls will appear at the window. Click on buttons on either side of you to close the door on them. This will drain your sanity (Power) the longer you keep the door closed but you can refill your sanity by using the previously mentioned stress ball or Soda.

Hallucinations - Your screen will distort as if you dropped acid simply move your mouse around until you find the button that says "WAKE UP" click the button and boom you're safe

Jack In The Bomb - There will be a bomb left in your office that will go off unless you click and hold to wind up the Jack In The Box. After you wind it up the bomb will be defused.

Ad - The computer you have on your desk will show an ad or video of some sort upon doing so it will drain your sanity FAST. Simply click on the computer and it will end.

Find The Stress Ball - Your stress ball will be swiped from your office and placed in a random room in the map. You will have to look around each room using your camera to find your stress ball and click it to retrieve it.

LET ME IN LET ME IIIIIIIN - The shark bitch will attempt to force her way into your office. Your camera will turn to a special door made only for her. She will be prying said door open slowly (this one is the most abrupt out of the others but it's kinda impossible to fuck up as well) simply click the door REPEATEDLY until she gives up on trying to come in and you're safe.

EXTRA:

Through out the map there are interactable items that will net your tapes and tickets.

There are tapes scattered around the map, Stickers of characters you can click, glowing gems, and little lightbulbs (not sure if this does anything).

Anyone viewing this let me know if I left anything out.
The shark can be stopped preemptively by closing her door with the button outside of your room in the left camera. You'll know when to do this because of a sound cue of a loud creaky door opening.

The lights seem to be tied to some gallery unlock, as it mentions something about breaking all of them. Though it could be bugged currently as I haven't been able to unlock it.

There is an additional map called nightclub accessed from the MAPS button on the main menu. Things work differently here. We now have to worry about the girl on stage, a girl with an axe, the 2 staff girls, some map on the left and a sneaky thief? spy? idk

Stage girl is easy. Make sure to match the color of the TV with your button. The bar at the top of the screen tells you when to change.

Staff is easy as well, just open the door for both of them and either accept the pie or give the good girl some head pats until she's satisfied.

Spy/thief with randomly appear at a few of the hallways and the roof (6 places in total). Keep checking them and use the noise button to scare her off when she appears.

Axe girl I cannot figure out. She doesn't turn off sections of hallway and I can't seem to interact with her in any way.

I also don't know the point of the map on the left of your main room. Nothing seems to happen if the pinged dot gets to the gem. The ping also seems to break (not sure if it's a bug).

Other random things I haven't figured out. the Outside, love tunnel, basement, and "?" room in nightclub. I have not located all of the tapes in nightclub either. I located 3, staff room counter, entrance stairs and roof pool.

EDIT:
I've found all the tapes in nightclub. They were trickier than I expected. Half were hidden in the dark and you should look for their white spots rather than the black tape itself. Their locations are staff room counter, entrance stairs, roof pool, love tunnel middle left area, Hallway C far left side, and Walkway A above the far exit.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes