Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

farmerloly

Jul 22, 2019
I'm fully in charge of making Honeymoon. The new character you see there on the honeymoon promo was modelled by me as well, the main team's focused on the main game while I oversee content creation for the main game and fully create the spin-off. Hence the Pandemommyum cameo magazine on the nightclub desk.

Some of the newer animations (the ones done in the style of Cassidy's tapes for example) will be revised for future releases.
tks for developing such an amazing game cant wait to see more also fuck the haters coding something from scratch is fucking hard take ur time and make the game that u want but plz add cassidy back soon dickgirls are kinda my kink

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I tried hitting 5 on the main menu and it didn't unlock the gallery.
Is there some specific way to do it or is it broken for me?
If its actually broken can someone share a save that has the gallery
Did you try both 5 keys? And iirc you have to hold it for a few seconds

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I tried hitting 5 on the main menu and it didn't unlock the gallery.
Is there some specific way to do it or is it broken for me?
If its actually broken can someone share a save that has the gallery
You need to use the 5 on your numpad. Enable (disable?) num lock and press it then while on the main menu press numpad 5. If that doesn't work, I dunno what to tell ya.

Starwar$123

Nov 7, 2019
You need to use the 5 on your numpad. Enable (disable?) num lock and press it then while on the main menu press numpad 5. If that doesn't work, I dunno what to tell ya.
I tried with and without numlock on and even 5 on the normal keyboard. My shit is broken

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I really wanna download this for the bit but at the same time I don't want a ransomware on my computer
eh... wdym? this game is safe, at least from the mega link anyways (don't know about the other ones but i'd presume they're literally just the same files uploaded to different mirrors by the same person).

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
why the hell is there a [Return] button on the camera?
how did you fuck up the one feature from fnaf.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
why the hell is there a [Return] button on the camera?
how did you fuck up the one feature from fnaf.
Calm down, my friend. All you have to do is click the room where you're located. Should fix itself right up.

TheYutz

Apr 8, 2020
I really wanna download this for the bit but at the same time I don't want a ransomware on my computer
Mega is safest to download from, I feel you there when it comes to downloading games. Mega is definitely safe option

ska

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry for the noob question, since i never played the original and im a bit slow i wish to ask can one use all the items that are in the desk? like the camera or the whip? Also thanks for the game!!! i really liked the desing

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry for the noob question, since i never played the original and im a bit slow i wish to ask can one use all the items that are in the desk? like the camera or the whip? Also thanks for the game!!! i really liked the desing
In essence, there's one usable item and one cosmetic item. They are distinguished on *where* they are on the desk (I forgot which is which, but when editing your desk, the game gives you descriptions of what they do).

Stuff like the whip or the lasagna or the camera are purely cosmetic; they don't do anything, just spruce up your desk, like the monitors you can also get through the shop.

Reactions: ska

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, I am back after a long time and there seems to be no real changes. I dig through the tab and found no solution so far (beside from talking to the dev).

I kept getting the same "black screen" with no video when I tried the tapes. Maybe it is my laptop but for everyone else, do you have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Edit 1: Weird question, do I need to download Unreal Engine 4 for this? I tried and got a bunch of warning of virus and connection stuffs.

Last edited:

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, I am back after a long time and there seems to be no real changes. I dig through the tab and found no solution so far (beside from talking to the dev).

I kept getting the same "black screen" with no video when I tried the tapes. Maybe it is my laptop but for everyone else, do you have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Edit 1: Weird question, do I need to download Unreal Engine 4 for this? I tried and got a bunch of warning of virus and connection stuffs.
maybe its because you have a save file of a version which had a tape that was removed in the new version, the new version removed some tapes (like the cass tapes) , you need to delete your save file to fix that

Reactions: ggjohnson4256
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes