Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Released 0.7 (Experimental). It is not very well optimized. And also your saves will not work on it (The author of the game himself warns about this). If you want to play this version, then you will have to give up your progress. Well, I will also wait for it to be uploaded here.

Reactions: kdaniel111

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
You know, When this game was starting I was truly hyped about that. It looks really cool, and mechanics of the game were interesting at least, but now is just too sad to look at the struggle and new ideas getting worse quality in overall effect. I mean... I still look for good experience while playing it but is just I really hope they will make that game playable at the version v1.0 or something.

Reactions: hehkinky

Shagoyfa

Sep 13, 2020
Well, new update but totally same problem for me. Only 2 scenes in gallery works fine and others still doesn't loading. The only difference is that there is no white screen but error message

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
apparently if you press 5 it unlocks a gallery, or so the subscribe star says, im unsure how.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
You know, When this game was starting I was truly hyped about that. It looks really cool, and mechanics of the game were interesting at least, but now is just too sad to look at the struggle and new ideas getting worse quality in overall effect. I mean... I still look for good experience while playing it but is just I really hope they will make that game playable at the version v1.0 or something.
Developing a new map before the first one was finished was a not a good idea IMO. There's simply not enough going on with either map to be challenging so it gets boring rather quickly. I think I'm just going to wait for release than keep trying these beta updates.

Reactions: BigJohnny
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes