Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
I am baffled by this... They announce new character, newt stuff and all, yet they already have merch and something in plans called by now "IN HEAT : Honeymoon" , BUT STILL GAME IS BUGGY AS HELL.

I really love the idea from 2 last updates, but it looks like fresh animations looks more ... unfinished? And I get they're trying new things ,but come on !

It looks to me like they just produce a new thing over and over with reduced quality but in (seemingly) large quantity.

I'm fully in charge of making Honeymoon. The new character you see there on the honeymoon promo was modelled by me as well, the main team's focused on the main game while I oversee content creation for the main game and fully create the spin-off. Hence the Pandemommyum cameo magazine on the nightclub desk.

Some of the newer animations (the ones done in the style of Cassidy's tapes for example) will be revised for future releases.

Reactions: mr.thibbit

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Odd there's no 0.7 link here yet, thought engagement here had seen enough interest to warrant links. I'd be patient though since update will show up at some point most likely. Worst case scenario, steam release will help out I guess if devs don't do a public update. Think of A Demacian Sonata -- thing looked dead till it suddenly got revived again.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Promising? The game has its own merchandising!!! WAIFU PILLOWS for god sake! and even not being finished they are developing ANOTHER game too!!

• Sad
Reactions: Counter Sphere

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Odd there's no 0.7 link here yet, thought engagement here had seen enough interest to warrant links. I'd be patient though since update will show up at some point most likely. Worst case scenario, steam release will help out I guess if devs don't do a public update. Think of A Demacian Sonata -- thing looked dead till it suddenly got revived again.
Someone did post a link before but the post is now gone, I was able to get my hands on it though before the message went down so here:
Also press numpad 5 for full gallery on the main menu

muzzleflash2.0

Jul 4, 2018
Someone did post a link before but the post is now gone, I was able to get my hands on it though before the message went down so here: Mega

I know you said it unlocks the gallery, but some scenes are still missing is that because they are not implemented or something else?

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Someone did post a link before but the post is now gone, I was able to get my hands on it though before the message went down so here: Mega
Thought it was odd no one posted it before you did. A post taken down makes sense, regardless you're a hero.

Reactions: dogborn

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
hum....why it says version 0.6 on the top when you "play tape"???

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I have noticed the following changes in the gallery. Added animations for the following heroes.
1) Poppy (night club game over)
2) Nel (Additional scene, xd how to get, the game over was also changed)
3) Maddy (Lesbian scene with Nel)
4) Misty (2 scenes, one with a game over, and the other I did not understand how to get)
Completely removed scenes with kassady and bot.
All low-quality videos have also been removed.
And yes no new scenes with sam

Last edited:

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
hum....why it says version 0.6 on the top when you "play tape"???
I personally don't know, but I have no reason to lie to you. Plus compared to past versions there is new content which should show you that this is indeed a different build. The progress board didn't exist in the last version and the vent system works differently in nightclub then it did before and on top of that the office in nightclub has a slightly differently layout. As for the main area I don't believe there has been any changes besides some minor tweaks and cassidy still being gone.

farmerloly

Jul 22, 2019
I personally don't know, but I have no reason to lie to you. Plus compared to past versions there is new content which should show you that this is indeed a different build. The progress board didn't exist in the last version and the vent system works differently in nightclub then it did before and on top of that the office in nightclub has a slightly differently layout. As for the main area I don't believe there has been any changes besides some minor tweaks and cassidy still being gone.
i think ur version is the non experimental one which didnt receive a bugfix, the version that u have is the right one but its bugged that they fixed it and reuploaded it and named it experimental

Reactions: Eoi461

SennKouu

Aug 9, 2022
In the current version, there are animations in the form of cassettes for:
1) Sam 7/7
2) Nile 5/5
3) Poppy 3/4
4) Misty 1/3
5) Maddie 2/2
6) Cassady 3/4
At the moment, there are no animations for poppy, misty and kassady, although the game says that they are.
How to open them, I will not say for bugs. Since most scenes can only be opened in normal mode.
Bro, how did you find the "Sammy 1" VHS?

Starwar$123

Nov 7, 2019
I tried hitting 5 on the main menu and it didn't unlock the gallery.
Is there some specific way to do it or is it broken for me?
If its actually broken can someone share a save that has the gallery

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes