Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I wish this game had a tutorial because I've never played FNAF so I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.
The only things you have to watch for is the Valve in the Goo Room, The big ass green plug in the Greeting Center, and the circuit breaker in the Show Room.

ROOMS:
For the Goo Room simply look at light if it is any color other than GREEN turn the valve until it is GREEN

For the Greeting Center if the aforementioned big ass green plug is not in the socket anymore then put it back in the socket

For the Show Room if the circuit breaker is open then click the two lights near the switch and then flip the switch back.

DESK:
As for what is on your desk the only thing you need that will help you is your stress ball or plushie, your support item of your choice (you start off with soda which fills your sanity meter all the way one time per night on use. This can be changed for other items from the shop and while customizing your desk the game will explain what all of your support items do), and your computer.

When you are using your stress ball simply click over and over to fill your sanity meter BUT don't click too fast otherwise you will break your stress ball and you'll be fucked for the rest of the night without it.

MINIGAMES:
The girls will attempt to mess with you throughout your night and you'll have to deal with their pranks and advances to make it through your shift

Peeping Tom - One of the girls will appear at the window. Click on buttons on either side of you to close the door on them. This will drain your sanity (Power) the longer you keep the door closed but you can refill your sanity by using the previously mentioned stress ball or Soda.

Hallucinations - Your screen will distort as if you dropped acid simply move your mouse around until you find the button that says "WAKE UP" click the button and boom you're safe

Jack In The Bomb - There will be a bomb left in your office that will go off unless you click and hold to wind up the Jack In The Box. After you wind it up the bomb will be defused.

Ad - The computer you have on your desk will show an ad or video of some sort upon doing so it will drain your sanity FAST. Simply click on the computer and it will end.

Find The Stress Ball - Your stress ball will be swiped from your office and placed in a random room in the map. You will have to look around each room using your camera to find your stress ball and click it to retrieve it.

LET ME IN LET ME IIIIIIIN - The shark bitch will attempt to force her way into your office. Your camera will turn to a special door made only for her. She will be prying said door open slowly (this one is the most abrupt out of the others but it's kinda impossible to fuck up as well) simply click the door REPEATEDLY until she gives up on trying to come in and you're safe.

EXTRA:

Through out the map there are interactable items that will net your tapes and tickets.

There are tapes scattered around the map, Stickers of characters you can click, glowing gems, and little lightbulbs (not sure if this does anything).

Anyone viewing this let me know if I left anything out.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
maybe its because you have a save file of a version which had a tape that was removed in the new version, the new version removed some tapes (like the cass tapes) , you need to delete your save file to fix that
Thank you for the reply dude. That is not the problem, I deleted everything and started clean. Do you (or anyone else) have answer for me about my situation and the Unreal Engine one?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Some people probably have mentioned it before, but some of the tapes play out weird, like some of them giving you a black screen the second you open it, but when trying to see it again, it just plays out normally, then blacks out after the first loop or later. Never had that issue on other builds lol.

So weird.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Some people probably have mentioned it before, but some of the tapes play out weird, like some of them giving you a black screen the second you open it, but when trying to see it again, it just plays out normally, then blacks out after the first loop or later. Never had that issue on other builds lol.

So weird.
True that. Same problem with me here that I tried to fix since last year. ALL of the tape played normally in the old 0.2 version but later version gave me a black screen with nothing. There are only TWO working tapes for me. One where you get rape with a mug by Bunny and the other is getting ride by the (forgot her name) poster girl.

Reactions: Axis3123

VixeyTheVixen

Nov 12, 2019
I'm fully in charge of making Honeymoon. The new character you see there on the honeymoon promo was modelled by me as well, the main team's focused on the main game while I oversee content creation for the main game and fully create the spin-off. Hence the Pandemommyum cameo magazine on the nightclub desk.

Some of the newer animations (the ones done in the style of Cassidy's tapes for example) will be revised for future releases.
Gosh, i really hope someday in the future they add some sort of "Character Gallery" (Like the game devs character gallery for looking if ingame models are okay) In my personal opinion the 3d models from the game are just amazing, and i'm sick of using universal unreal engine unlocker to see them (Moving of course).

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
Gosh, i really hope someday in the future they add some sort of "Character Gallery" (Like the game devs character gallery for looking if ingame models are okay) In my personal opinion the 3d models from the game are just amazing, and i'm sick of using universal unreal engine unlocker to see them (Moving of course).
Agreed. The game over animations are much better when viewed through a hacked freecam. It's a very poor decision that the 'reward' videos are all prerecorded with fixed camera angles and covered in ugly filters when the 3d models are already downloaded and part of the game.

Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Agreed. The game over animations are much better when viewed through a hacked freecam. It's a very poor decision that the 'reward' videos are all prerecorded with fixed camera angles and covered in ugly filters when the 3d models are already downloaded and part of the game.
Dude, I was thinking the same thing.

On one hand, less time making scenarios and props to make a single video, having an already functional engine to have scenes/ proper game over screens. having fewer issues when playing said scenes and more camera positions.

On the other, it would take time to model props/models that (probably) would only show up once per scene, coding for playing said scenes and being more restricted on what you can do with them (either poses, setting, actions, etc idk).

It suddenly came to me the other day when I saw the "Nile Game Over" tape in-game or the Poppy equivalent and asked myself "Hey, the devs have already models of these characters. Why bother making an entire scenario just for one video if they could theoretically make it inside of the game?"

Now, again, I'm no game dev. I have no clue how big of an overhaul that would take, or even having it implemented since the beginning. What I can say, though, is that having a scene played out on what seems to be a test area with plain, beige textures and no flair whatsoever alongside Nyle sticks out like a sore thumb more than it has any right to be.

(If curious, I think it's either the first or second Nyle tape. I'm positive it's been there since earlier versions of this game, that's why I mention it).

DOINDOINGYOURYOU

Sep 2, 2022
Dude, I was thinking the same thing.

On one hand, less time making scenarios and props to make a single video, having an already functional engine to have scenes/ proper game over screens. having fewer issues when playing said scenes and more camera positions.

On the other, it would take time to model props/models that (probably) would only show up once per scene, coding for playing said scenes and being more restricted on what you can do with them (either poses, setting, actions, etc idk).

It suddenly came to me the other day when I saw the "Nile Game Over" tape in-game or the Poppy equivalent and asked myself "Hey, the devs have already models of these characters. Why bother making an entire scenario just for one video if they could theoretically make it inside of the game?"

Now, again, I'm no game dev. I have no clue how big of an overhaul that would take, or even having it implemented since the beginning. What I can say, though, is that having a scene played out on what seems to be a test area with plain, beige textures and no flair whatsoever alongside Nyle sticks out like a sore thumb more than it has any right to be.

(If curious, I think it's either the first or second Nyle tape. I'm positive it's been there since earlier versions of this game, that's why I mention it).
There was, but only for alpha testers and 20 dollar donors.
Also, the game will be incomplete far as I know

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Thank you for the reply dude. That is not the problem, I deleted everything and started clean. Do you (or anyone else) have answer for me about my situation and the Unreal Engine one?
Did you delete the actual saves? Those are stored in your appdata local. On Windows, press windows + r then type %appdata% to get to the appdata/roaming folder(I know there's a way to go to local directly, but I can't recall the format), then you can easily navigate backwards to the actual appdata folder, where you then go to local. The saves are stored in the folder InHeat in that directory.

TLDR: The place you install games isn't usually the place saves are kept.

Reactions: Gabaw

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
As for Unreal Engine...No. You never need to download a game engine to play a game that's built from said engine. Those are for making the games, not playing them.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes