Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
View attachment 1740830

Overview:
Ready for your new job ?

You've been hired at the Diamond Straits Resort and Spa as protection officer.
Unfortunately, the company has been going through a rough patch with various guests,
millionaires, and celebrities vanishing from the resort.
Your goal is to provide security to both yourself and our clients.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-17
Release Date: 2022-09-10
Developer: MonsterBox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 Preview
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1828252 View attachment 1828254 View attachment 1828253 View attachment 1740838 View attachment 1828258 View attachment 1828256 View attachment 1828257 View attachment 1828259 View attachment 1828260
I can't wait to play this thank you and i can't wait for you to possible bring in the new update 0.72 bloodhound rises.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
IN HEAT: Lustful Nights 0.7.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Try this:

If you're using the magnet, delete the torrent and use the torrent file instead. If that doesn't work, it's because your session is broken - do the following.
1. delete the torrent
2. logout from dl.rpdl.net
3. sign back in again and download the torrent fresh
4. add the new torrent and hey presto.

Reactions: Mr.RoarBeast

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Try this:

If you're using the magnet, delete the torrent and use the torrent file instead. If that doesn't work, it's because your session is broken - do the following.
1. delete the torrent
2. logout from dl.rpdl.net
3. sign back in again and download the torrent fresh
4. add the new torrent and hey presto.
Thanks, it worked now. For some reason I misinterpreted the signature and thought it meant to quit the torrent client and then open it up again. Still seems weird that it can't just work the first time.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thanks, it worked now. For some reason I misinterpreted the signature and thought it meant to quit the torrent client and then open it up again. Still seems weird that it can't just work the first time.
NP, happy to hear it's working!

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
5 on numlock still works to unlock every scene but wolf girl one but u just need to pat her in the shop for that one.

Reactions: catsdino

nuggetfam

Oct 25, 2019
Still getting black screens on all the tapes on both the linux and windows versions. Has this not been fixed yet?

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
I don't understand the Nightclub map at all. I don't know what to say. The feedback doesn't really tell me anything. I assume I'm supposed to rotate the walls to block entry, but the map doesn't really align with the layout. Even when I block the blip on the display it still buzzes and make one of the lights red.

???????

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
I don't understand the Nightclub map at all. I don't know what to say. The feedback doesn't really tell me anything. I assume I'm supposed to rotate the walls to block entry, but the map doesn't really align with the layout. Even when I block the blip on the display it still buzzes and make one of the lights red.

???????
There's basically 3 things to keep track of on the Nightclub map -
1. Keep an eye on the hallways, if you see Tammy, she's about to break one of the fuseboxes, so hit the pink button to make a noise and scare her away. (a fusebox breaking is what causes one of the lights to go red)
2. The display to your left is showing the vents (that's why it doesn't line up with the actual map), and there's another girl (I think the raccoon?) trying to break into the vault from there. Just rotate the walls to keep her out.
3. If the lights on the dancefloor change color, hit the button to match.

Sometimes a girl also comes to the door on your right, but they're more so distractions than something you need to actively manage.

Last edited:

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer saves? All of my progress is gone after downloading the new version

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes