Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.5.1 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes
Dec 17, 2018
I have yet to see the big titty wolf girl's jumpscare in security guard mode, even after completing night 12; anyone have of a method of a guaranteed jumpscare from her?

Thanks! :)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I have yet to see the big titty wolf girl's jumpscare in security guard mode, even after completing night 12; anyone have of a method of a guaranteed jumpscare from her?

Thanks! :)
You probably mean big fox girl Maddie. She doesn't have a jumpscare, she never attacks (always friendly sweetheart).
Just a nuisance. Her face and tits are where they shouldn't be..;)

tonguetobutt

Sep 13, 2022
Since there's a few people here pretty good with mods and unity (possibly) the freecam mod is great!... Is there any chance there could be a mod figured out that essentially pauses the game timer? For example to be able to fly around free cam and not getting killed or losing in the club mode?

I'd really like to be able to look around during club mode with the girls in the rooms, they always do their thing for about 2 seconds and things are hectic you never really get to appreciate the work they do :ROFLMAO:

Dec 15, 2023
How to fix the electricity box which has 3 lights guys i dont understand how does it works i try press the one that has red circle around and i even try avoid press them but it cant be fixed can someone helps me ?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
How to fix the electricity box which has 3 lights guys i dont understand how does it works i try press the one that has red circle around and i even try avoid press them but it cant be fixed can someone helps me ?
I also couldn't figure the logic behindi t. Just hold R to automatically fix it.
There is a hidden logic in it.
Look at the colorful sticky notes in the office.

tonguetobutt

Sep 13, 2022
The box's answer is different each time you load a night and it's the three sticky notes on the back wall of the office in order left to right. They guy on the phone mentioned it.

The gallery is only of animations not in the game and you get each of the 12 animations by picking up red vhs tapes in the security levels. They are random each load in, sometimes 0 sometimes 1-2. You have to pick it up and survive that night to unlock it. Gallery is to the left side of the main menu.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
ok my mini reveiw, so the main thing of v0242 is the nightclub really fun i love it more a score-based thing with skill and memory however there some big problems, A, robot is way too slow, in high tense moments with hacks and power out you need to get to both so quickly without making girls frenzy which leads into my next problem, the girls get lust way to quickly if 2 or 3 are too horny, your screwed they need to slow it down while other things are happening, plus the most annoying is when you have no customers and the girl lust keep going, they need to either reduce it or if there no customer they gain no lust, B, the rooms, I wish the room had their icon to make it easier to rember which room is which, in tense moments you don't know what is what, next the gold one, they are annoying certianly when you go a girl with to much lust and can't use her, they need to add aleast one more room for the increase of girls, next, the jumpfuck scenes are kinda disapointing, every girl but ari and foxy mama are the same.

night security is still the same, lever is still the worst and at least they made nile more forgiving, but overall i like the nightclub just need some improvements, also needs a gallery for the jump fucks, and different types of jump fucks scenes some more would be welcomed

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
ok my mini reveiw, so the main thing of v0242 is the nightclub really fun i love it more a score-based thing with skill and memory however there some big problems, A, robot is way too slow, in high tense moments with hacks and power out you need to get to both so quickly without making girls frenzy which leads into my next problem, the girls get lust way to quickly if 2 or 3 are too horny, your screwed they need to slow it down while other things are happening, plus the most annoying is when you have no customers and the girl lust keep going, they need to either reduce it or if there no customer they gain no lust, B, the rooms, I wish the room had their icon to make it easier to rember which room is which, in tense moments you don't know what is what, next the gold one, they are annoying certianly when you go a girl with to much lust and can't use her, they need to add aleast one more room for the increase of girls, next, the jumpfuck scenes are kinda disapointing, every girl but ari and foxy mama are the same.

night security is still the same, lever is still the worst and at least they made nile more forgiving, but overall i like the nightclub just need some improvements, also needs a gallery for the jump fucks, and different types of jump fucks scenes some more would be welcomed
Hahaha.. You might be surprised, but in the previous version the robot was much slower. It's definitely better and more playable now. A lot of things are more about skill.
But I agree with one thing - no client shit. Which is very unfair. The girls are almost "in heat" and you can't do anything.. Just defend yourself and try to close the doors in time.
And of course a gallery would be a nice bonus. In the case of a nightclub,Level 0 - free mode, do whatever you want. You can't really enjoy "details" during the game, because of the constant stress.

Sk8rboyluv

Mar 16, 2022
Did they make the game easier at some point? It's been a few months since I played but was able to finish the last nights very easily where they were quite the challenge previously. I hope they add more levels for a greater challenge or something

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Did they make the game easier at some point? It's been a few months since I played but was able to finish the last nights very easily where they were quite the challenge previously. I hope they add more levels for a greater challenge or something
Well.. I wouldn't say easier, but more fair. But yes..they made some adjustments. For example faster bomb defusing ,Nile heart filling etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123
3.40 star(s) 39 Votes