Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.5.1 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sk8rboyluv

Mar 16, 2022
Well.. I wouldn't say easier, but more fair. But yes..they made some adjustments. Fox example faster bomb defusing ,Nile heart filling etc.
Hmm, I see. I honestly didn't think it was unfair before but the adjustments make the game feel a bit too easy for me; either that or I'm just used to the mechanics enough that they feel that way.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I also couldn't figure the logic behindi t. Just hold R to automatically fix it.
Well thats helpful
I analysed the fuse box as being a random combination of the 3 fuses.
top, bottom, middle. Or
top, middle, bottom, ....

Which either takes you 1 second to fix or up to a minute, purely luck dependend. Didn´t really enjoy that repair game
Holding R is a blessing for it

How did you even find out about that?

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Well thats helpful
top, bottom, middle. Or

Which either takes you 1 second to fix or up to a minute, purely luck dependend. Didn´t really enjoy that repair game

The R prompt is always present on the camera screen but I remember something was overlapping it in the top right corner - so kinda hard to see. It basically repairs anything broken - steam valve, electric panel, flipped robot, cameras broken by Nile.
Think you can disable/enable it from the options under "Assist mode"

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Well thats helpful
top, bottom, middle. Or

The R prompt is always present on the camera screen but I remember something was overlapping it in the top right corner - so kinda hard to see. It basically repairs anything broken - steam valve, electric panel, flipped robot, cameras broken by Nile.
Think you can disable/enable it from the options under "Assist mode"
Yep. Assist "cheater" mode.:D
But standard mode is - check sticky notes in your office and you will know the combination...and other things are quite simple.

Hmm, I see. I honestly didn't think it was unfair before but the adjustments make the game feel a bit too easy for me; either that or I'm just used to the mechanics enough that they feel that way.
I think its about skill.:) Once you understand the mechanics, have lucky RNG and can quickly decide what needs to be done and what can wait, it's easy.

riane111

Sep 14, 2022
How to fix the electricity box which has 3 lights guys i dont understand how does it works i try press the one that has red circle around and i even try avoid press them but it cant be fixed can someone helps me ?
Hi, so to do it normally you need to look in your office(it's right in front of you) for a note with the three colours labeled from one side to the other which corresponds to the sequence in which you press the buttons in the mini game

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigDickBigLife

Sk8rboyluv

Mar 16, 2022
Well thats helpful
top, bottom, middle. Or

Which either takes you 1 second to fix or up to a minute, purely luck dependend.
The sticky notes in your office (on the wall you're looking at) will be the combination in order of the 3 fuses from left to right

Peculiar_Penguin90

Nov 5, 2022
Nothing says "Well designed game" like a prolonged, unhelpful phone call that goes on so long you die before the instructions have even told you what the living fuck you're doing... i had hopes this was at least marginally better than Frenni's but same brain dead bullshit.

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone have the latest 2.51 hotfix or 2.5? They I think added sfx for nightclub

Thanks in advance

May 20, 2020
problem to fix with night club mode, make this damn drone faster, it's not a problem for the firsts night but it's very long and annoying to join a door to fix it. (and with cam failure it's more anoying)

and make rooms symbol more clear on the map i littéral take me 10 seconds to use the cam to look for rooms symbol on the wall. when one need to be cleaned.

Last edited:

Burner Dex

Mar 19, 2024
problem to fix with night club mode, make this damn drone faster, it's not a problem for the firsts night but it's very long and annoying to join a door to fix it. (and with cam failure it's more anoying)

and make rooms symbol more clear on the map i littéral take me 10 seconds to use the cam to look for rooms symbol on the wall. when one need to be cleaned.
Agreed, repairing rooms doesn't feel difficult in the fun way but in the frustrating way because of that and after many nightclub nights I still get confused over door symbols. I wish they changed it because the way it is now is really crap

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

It's not a sure-fire way but at the very beginning of the night I set the drone to see all four doors. Whenever a girl finishes, I quickly look up and can see if the room needs cleaning. If I have to fix a room or bonk the hacker girl, I make sure to set myself up to once again see all the four rooms at a quick glance.

This isn't the best method but it makes things easier for me. If they speed up the drone, this strat would really be good.

TheWorstMistake

Jun 6, 2023

So the fix to the drone being slow there is, funny enough, a mod for it on nexus. Link here:

Now to know which rooms to clean, what I did was basically marked which room corresponded to what camera on a piece of paper so all I had to do was look in the cameras what room had to be cleaned and then check the paper. The order being: Ace top left, Diamond top right, Clover bottom left and Heart bottom right.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InHeatLustfulNights-0.2.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So the fix to the drone being slow there is, funny enough, a mod for it on nexus. Link here:

Now to know which rooms to clean, what I did was basically marked which room corresponded to what camera on a piece of paper so all I had to do was look in the cameras what room had to be cleaned and then check the paper. The order being: Ace top left, Diamond top right, Clover bottom left and Heart bottom right.
The speed of the drone seems OK to me now. Definitely better than before. Of course, tank controls can complicate it, with a standard mouse-look it would be easy. (especially in the last level, where you are constantly blocked by bombs.)

Much worse is the no-client moment/bug?. Nothing. Nobody wants to fuck, but the girls are almost "In heat"..

But I agree with that clean shit. Classic tools like pen+paper are the best. Or possibly use memory (you can see two symbols from your office, so you must remember other two).
However, the order of the clean buttons doesn't make sense. It would be better from up-left to right-down.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes