Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.5.1 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Who? I'm on night 12 of nightclub and its near impossible bc there are 100 bombs only 3 rooms i have to spam lock, spam people, get into position, and disarm.
I am so confused. Never heard of cameras breaking in "Nightclub" mode. And who are these "clowns" you are talking about ?

Camera's only break in "Security Room" mode - Niles, the anubis girl, breaks them if you don'tgive her attention.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I am so confused. Never heard of cameras breaking in "Nightclub" mode. And who are these "clowns" you are talking about ?

Camera's only break in "Security Room" mode - Niles, the anubis girl, breaks them if you don'tgive her attention.
I don´t know about the current version, but in an older version:
If you drive up the stairs to your office (which makes no sense to do but I also did that a couple of times because I didn´t know the right direction swapping into bot camera mode) there was like about a 50% chance that you would fall through the stairs, making the bot dead for the night
Not a big deal early nights but litereally losing you the final boss night.

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
I don´t know about the current version, but in an older version:
If you drive up the stairs to your office (which makes no sense to do but I also did that a couple of times because I didn´t know the right direction swapping into bot camera mode) there was like about a 50% chance that you would fall through the stairs, making the bot dead for the night
Not a big deal early nights but litereally losing you the final boss night.
That is resolved in the latest versions. Also bot movement speed and rotation is increased to help navigate easier.

degenerate978

Aug 5, 2022
Managed to finish the whole nightclub so far, i really enjoyed it. I especially like the last day because it posed some kind of challenge. Previous days were rather easy to finish. Also managed to beat the nightshift part, any ideas how to unlock the gallery? I havent unlocked any scenes troughout the whole playtrough.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Managed to finish the whole nightclub so far, i really enjoyed it. I especially like the last day because it posed some kind of challenge. Previous days were rather easy to finish. Also managed to beat the nightshift part, any ideas how to unlock the gallery? I havent unlocked any scenes troughout the whole playtrough.
You have to collect tapes during the nights (small red objects, appear randomly in different numbers and places).

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I wish they combine the old gallery system with the new one. Having some stuff unlocked by doing certain things in game and having to collect the tapes for others that aren't directly seen in game. Also, they haven't even added all the previously available stuff from the old gallery into the new version of the game. Lastly, I really wish the eternal loop thing phase out and devs start adding finishing scenes again.

Aryder1337

Aug 13, 2022
I wish they combine the old gallery system with the new one. Having some stuff unlocked by doing certain things in game and having to collect the tapes for others that aren't directly seen in game. Also, they haven't even added all the previously available stuff from the old gallery into the new version of the game. Lastly, I really wish the eternal loop thing phase out and devs start adding finishing scenes again.
I chalk it up to the old gallery system adding too much spaghetti code. I imagine it's a lot easier on the coding side if it's just find a red cartridge and earn it if you survive the night as opposed to the old one requiring a few extra dependencies.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Are there files of the collectable figures that were in the older versions of the game? I'd like to 3d print some of them.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes