Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.5.1 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I beat whole Nightclub (every S) and some of Security Room levels, but gallery still empty. There are some secrets or what?
Also, has anyone figured out what random camera switching depends on? Main character sometimes lives his own life, turns his head to the center or opens the camera view himself..
2 posts up, dude. Its about collecting tapes (on cameras, small red items) - randomly spawn in the Security Room levels (sometimes only one, sometimes two,three). Each tape unlocks video in the gallery.
I'm not sure about the second problem. It sounds like some kind of bug.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Heard sound of bumping to the glass, closed cam, shook head to get rid of the tiger, got game over (because I couldn't lock the door)
Five times a row, what the hell.. Got any tips against this combined attack?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yep, I have no idea how to beat the hunter; she just end up killing me each time
There is no defense against BloodMoon Ari. You have to watch her through the cameras (when you watch her, she stops moving). So every free moment, when "nothing happens", look at her.

claymorwan

Apr 3, 2022
There is no defense against BloodMoon Ari. You have to watch her through the cameras (when you watch her, she stops moving). So every free moment, when "nothing happens", look at her.
O when yk what to do it's super ez, took me 2 tries lol
Welp I finished the game, I hope they make the death animation from the 2 gamemodes available in the gallery later (and also fix that keyboard layout bug)

Reactions: DocRipper

Dinotastic

Jan 17, 2019
This game is quite fun, and challenging, but I noticed the gallery is of new content (Which is cool) But is there no way to view animations from the 2 current gamemodes? Trying to die to a specific character to see their scene is a little annoying.

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
This game is quite fun, and challenging, but I noticed the gallery is of new content (Which is cool) But is there no way to view animations from the 2 current gamemodes? Trying to die to a specific character to see their scene is a little annoying.
Unfortunately no way to replay in-game scenes.
Gallery is only for scenes not in the actual gameplay loop.

Reactions: Dinotastic

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Some of the animations are on Rule34video and so on
And I believe someone in this forum uploaded the original animation files. Though you need the animation program, so I never tried them out

But no, no gallery mode for these juicy animation. Would love that too

Reactions: Dinotastic
3.40 star(s) 39 Votes