Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.6 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
night club ,n ight 5 i don't get what shall i look for please help? it keep saying someone broke the camera what shall i look for and what to do?

Last edited:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Hey just wondering how do you beat night 12 of nightclub?
Use all the knowledge you've accumulated from the previous nights + defuse bombs by interacting with them with the robot and playing the mini game.
It is pretty straight-forward.
If you are having a really hard time - send blue wolf girl to the diamond room to disable her. Managing one less horny animatronic helps.
Yes, it is a difficulty spike compared to regular nights, but it used to be much more difficult before balancing updates and we still did it.

Guest117

Dec 3, 2023
Use all the knowledge you've accumulated from the previous nights + defuse bombs by interacting with them with the robot and playing the mini game.
It is pretty straight-forward.
If you are having a really hard time - send blue wolf girl to the diamond room to disable her. Managing one less horny animatronic helps.
Yes, it is a difficulty spike compared to regular nights, but it used to be much more difficult before balancing updates and we still did it.
Fair point I just haven't played for awhile at some point I think I was told to not do anything with the girls (as in put them in the rooms)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
that's not a option it seems at least in the current version she's fine with being in the diamond room on the final night

also the girls are bioengineered not animatronic

Reactions: DocRipper

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
At worst they could just leave those as future expansions.

Now what I'd like to see is them add a Custom Night for the Security Room, just to finish things.

I don't want to see yet another remake cause we've had so many so far.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes