Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.6 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
The new defeat animations are fast, uncontrollable and now have pull outs, huh?

Well fuck, that's disappointing. I was on board with this until I read about the pull outs (I hate them, you see). I hope they add control to those scenes sometime soon.

Reactions: BussyDestroyer53

JackLSol

Mar 27, 2022
It's a shame they removed the intro parts. Misty's intro was the best part of her scene so I hope they add it back.

Maybe you could add pressing a button to start the full animation after the intro loops?

Morty514

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone can help with locating the save files for the game? Got three gallery unlocks, but finding more tapes does nothing for the gallery, i think i got a save corruption or something.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Anyone can help with locating the save files for the game? Got three gallery unlocks, but finding more tapes does nothing for the gallery, i think i got a save corruption or something.
C:\Users\*your name*\AppData\LocalLow\MonsterBox\IN HEAT

Reactions: Morty514

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
I completed every nightclub lvl with S rank and every night of the other game mode (I think it stopped at 12) but I still have only 4 gallery CGs unlocked. How??

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I completed every nightclub lvl with S rank and every night of the other game mode (I think it stopped at 12) but I still have only 4 gallery CGs unlocked. How??
Did you collect the tapes during the nights? (Security room)
It is also possible that the gallery is bugged in this version (I haven't tried new fresh save).

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Did you collect the tapes during the nights? (Security room)
It is also possible that the gallery is bugged in this version (I haven't tried new fresh save).
I collected only a few of them I think, can they spawn in the same places or are they always different? And does the night I get them on matter?

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
I collected only a few of them I think, can they spawn in the same places or are they always different? And does the night I get them on matter?
A random number of tapes will spawn at pre-determined possible positions.
Don't think the night matters, but finishing it does.

Reactions: DocRipper

Aryder1337

Aug 13, 2022
A random number of tapes will spawn at pre-determined possible positions.
Don't think the night matters, but finishing it does.
Can confirm, they can all spawn on the very first night. I just spammed the 2nd night until I collected all the tapes.
It feels really slow and boring if you do this after beating night 12.

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes