Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.6 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Dtsleaks

May 10, 2021
anyone got the newer blender files for aimations? i found the old ones a bunch but im wondering if someone has the newer ones?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The first part of the update was released on October 19th. The next one is likely to be either at the end of October (according to the developer), or sometime in November.

Phaseus

Jan 18, 2019
anyone got the newer blender files for aimations? i found the old ones a bunch but im wondering if someone has the newer ones?
The new models haven't been released to the public. You can rip them with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor, but know they won't be properly rigged with IK/FK bones.

Also, I would really like to know who's responsible for their rigging, because it's pretty bad. I assume that's why this content update took so long.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
SFM has terrible liquid physics, I'm surprised it came out so well. Though to be honest, just showing the penis and balls pulsing would have sufficed without the white blob given how limited the engine is. Even better if they showed a bit of belly bulging growth. We could have even have bigger dick variants in the future, cuminflation, and fertilization mechanics not far behind perhaps. There's a prop for fertilization in SFMLab, though I'm not sure if the models the dev used for all the girls support belly flexes for the cuminflation. If not, they should really pay someone to revamp the models, it would suck to be limited by both the engine and model and I can't see the animations getting any better otherwise.

Overall, the climax could have lasted longer, could have done without the pull out semen on every animation arguably and could use some pulsation effects on dick/balls, but's it's probably not going to change at this point. Great sound effects and VA at least. Still probably the only rival to fredrika at this point mechanically speaking, but it's getting past it slowly but surely.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I just want them to add in all of the previously available scenes in the gallery, I don't mind having to get the new stuff by playing the game but at this moment if I want to see all the scenes they've made I need to have 3 different versions of the game on my computer.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHeatLustfulNights-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jarvis22

Nov 15, 2023
I kinda preferred the old point of view game over's personally. I feel as though the new animations were better suited to nightclub thematically.

nekoKaren

Feb 11, 2021
development of defeat scene is too quick, and you cant choose between speeds of sex, wouldve liked an option where they automatically cum and continue instead of finishing up after one pump or a button to continue again

Edit: also agree with Jarvis22 old POV game over's

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The developer could be stream-lining the process to replicate the sex positions for the other girls. Instead of having every girl have a unique H scene they all have the same H scene spread across a ton of different positions to save time, though they might have one or two unique animations. Definitely a quantity over quality decision if so, but the dude is making money in spades so his fans are asking for speed.

Then again this could be his first time doing a cum scene. He's obviously animating in SFM so the liquid is garbage, the models could have shitty rigs and flexes making it hard to do penetration without massive texture clipping. I did mention that the dev should avoid animating the cum and just focus on the penis pulsing, with an optional bulge effect if the model could support it, as a proper climax solution to how shitty SFM is. Hopefully he sees my post, that would allow unique animations to work out more without any lame liquid show off.

Last edited:

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Bruh,
These are full 3D models - give people 360* camera controls at least.
These are complete animation sequences - give people forward and back button to cycle through the animations.
Bare minimum.

So much unrealized potential....

Reactions: flufficorrider5
3.40 star(s) 39 Votes