Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are no reports of this happening from anyone else. Could it be your browser?
Maybe I suppose but it never happened with previous versions of the game and if I hit reload after it happens the game plays just fine. So I have no clue what would cause it.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Maybe I suppose but it never happened with previous versions of the game and if I hit reload after it happens the game plays just fine. So I have no clue what would cause it.
The only time I have seen a similar type of error (not sure if it is the same error, but it goes away if I refresh) is opening the game on Gamcore using Google Chrome in Incognito Mode. When I open it in a normal browser window, there is no error. I'm not sure if this is the same or similar issue.

I'm really at a bit of a loss, but if I come across anything, I will let you know asap.

For curiosity's sake, what browser are you using? (Feel free to PM me more info)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
with regard to qol/optimizing/anti-routine measures - i think some clicks could be avoided when
>moving via scooter (u got a page - picture n need to click continue) if someone wants that repeatable - maybe option 'never show that sceen again' for those who doesnt . unless you want to, dunno, sqeeze RNG events with guys picking up mc while she is on scooter...
>joint undress+sleep option. (auto-dressing into chosen nightset) same for waking up+dressing last . (i ignore all that with tv 90min watching ...so about same amount clicks but quicker) ...and pluss morning routine: shower+make up. (if affects anything, i avoid doing this )
>id put shortcuts/buttons after 'change your clothes' [set1][set2] to avoid going to a new page.
>perhaps some option to auto change to sport wear when needed (home yoga, apt gym, park yoga, joggin) isntead of info that you cannot do that
(i just wear sport cloth all the time)

>also...save current items as set...like if i removed panties+bra...cannot see a button ot save

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The only time I have seen a similar type of error (not sure if it is the same error, but it goes away if I refresh) is opening the game on Gamcore using Google Chrome in Incognito Mode. When I open it in a normal browser window, there is no error. I'm not sure if this is the same or similar issue.

I'm really at a bit of a loss, but if I come across anything, I will let you know asap.

For curiosity's sake, what browser are you using? (Feel free to PM me more info)
Firefox is the browsers I am using.

Jul 10, 2020
I might be doing something wrong, im not sure, but the progress screen keeps telling me to do things i've already done. Abby texted me weeks ago asking me to meet her at the store or visit her house but going to her store does nothing and i don't have her address. It wants me to talk to Bobby but when i do nothing happens. The same thing happens with Shaun.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
>perhaps some option to auto change to sport wear when needed (home yoga, apt gym, park yoga, joggin) isntead of info that you cannot do that
(i just wear sport cloth all the time)
Ooh, changing room in the gym with a chance encounter with some guys that could possibly lead to a gangbang with the right stats?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
I apologize if this has been asked before but is there gonna be any kind of character appearance changes? I.E. Using a salon to change hair colours?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
abby - end of content...

so did you mean that there is a content in the bookstore with the mc and pills [not within abby questchain] ...or were you just giving ideas to devs?

i believe tips related to work questchains should be in walkthrough ...
hope there is no cooldown between job changing ...as i remember something like that
----
also ..is tyler (bartender) an npc with some quest-chain or does it exist only for semi-random event (as nothing in walkthrough)
----
james (coffeesop guy)
last tip - I went out on the date with James... Not really sure where this is headed.... I guess time will tell?
... last thing was a date and options - i picked f-buddies option. had no interactions since. is it my stats...or other quests...or end of content?

shawn how to progress ... no idea. go with gym with him? 2+ ktichen 4+ nothing
some guy phone mr. xxxx ... when to call/sms? ...

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
abby - end of content...

so did you mean that there is a content in the bookstore with the mc and pills [not within abby questchain] ...or were you just giving ideas to devs?

i believe tips related to work questchains should be in walkthrough ...
hope there is no cooldown between job changing ...as i remember something like that
----
also ..is tyler (bartender) an npc with some quest-chain or does it exist only for semi-random event (as nothing in walkthrough)
----
james (coffeesop guy)
last tip - I went out on the date with James... Not really sure where this is headed.... I guess time will tell?
... last thing was a date and options - i picked f-buddies option. had no interactions since. is it my stats...or other quests...or end of content?

shawn how to progress ... no idea. go with gym with him? 2+ ktichen 4+ nothing
some guy phone mr. xxxx ... when to call/sms? ...
We may add some hints relating to jobs to the Progress Tracker once we have more events tied to the jobs. In the current version, you still have no option to return to a job once you quit, but this will be changing in an upcoming version. Most of the content that begins at a job continues outside of the job, so this is not our highest dev priority. It is a priority, just not the highest one.

No quest-chain for Tyler. His path, so far, occurs randomly at Spencer's. It will continue outside of Spencer's so when we get to that point, he will show up in the Progress Tracker.

James:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaun:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I might be doing something wrong, im not sure, but the progress screen keeps telling me to do things i've already done. Abby texted me weeks ago asking me to meet her at the store or visit her house but going to her store does nothing and i don't have her address. It wants me to talk to Bobby but when i do nothing happens. The same thing happens with Shaun.
In the early events, there are usually links to begin the event either attached to the text message itself or in your apartment (bedroom and/or living room) or on the "Street (Home)" passage right outside the apartment. If you missed those events when they occurred, they should still show up at the appropriate time/place. These events are set up in that way because they are legacy from before we had the fully functional phone available, so texts came in in a different way. (You used to receive texts in your bedroom, for example, so it made sense to have a link there to begin the event. Some of them even had the text message as the first part of the event itself, with the remainder continuing automatically.)

We are working to replace these where possible with more direct triggers like, for example, if Abby says "meet me at the store" you would go to the store to begin the scene. They just are not finished yet because we have to balance our updates with a combination of new content and updating older content.

Thank you for your support and patience while we continue to actively progress the development of this game into the final product that we want to produce. :)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I apologize if this has been asked before but is there gonna be any kind of character appearance changes? I.E. Using a salon to change hair colours?
We talked about options for this, but it would ultimately be too much of an issue. A change in hair color would require that all media be available in multiple hair colors. This would potentially triple or quadruple (depending on the number of alternative hair colors made available) the total media file size without adding any additional content. We considered (briefly) offering "media packs" with alternative media for sale so that they would be separate and not part of the base file size, but even there it would be too much effort to find this alternative media for every scene.

So at this point, unless there is some major change that makes the effort less daunting, we don't see any way this would be possible.

Reactions: tseug

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what else should we discuss :unsure:
• let me state the obvious first - comparatively there is not much content. as you resolved playability issue with a rewamp im sure u will be working on that... but i feel like you are leaning towards VN side of things along with mantaining quality of writing. and that might be detrimental to the development .
what i am saying is that a sandbox player is not much of a reader (i cannot speak for everyone ofc, but if making very modest assessment id say it is applicable to not less than a half) thus current quantity & quality of text look excessive for a sbx game which revolves around other things. it could be saluted but after or along with well established quest chains.

•id suggest to cut some sequences you have (or plan to have) for some ladder-build up (which can prolong things abit and make em more memorable/rewarding).
in this example there are already several passages and gifs ready to be cut... surely not to overdo this to the extant of doing something dozen times with same text n gifs .

•i think sometimes there is not uncommon but yet strange approach of giving a choice to NOT do something lewd (well, it works fine if you misclicked the location and got something repeatable triggered and you want to escape). but for example with Tyler the bartender the lewd choice felt as a nobrainer (as it was narrative-driven and well, just the first lewd one so you need a very strong will to not choose it) my point is that it is not really a choice. but if you were implementing some choices - adding several lewd options should do. (maybe depending on mc corruption or relationships with npc. if she mets tyler the second time - is she arroused/corrupted enough to go with him straight to the restroom or wait until bar is closed, or can she choose safer option like dark alley or his house.) and regarding to the context of my main/first point - it is not a problem for me if you just put a gif after the option... but it well might create a problem for you when opting to add 3 passages of a female novel to describe what is going on. so id advise to just focus on larger things...like creating lengthy quest chains even banal ones (as it would be hard to come up with something totally fresh . as a player i dont expect that, moreover there is a risk to tone down the immersion if drifting towards something too improbable)

•adding random encounters/lewd options would also be a good thing i think mostly it works as anti-blueball measure for some times when you stuck with some quests without lewd scenes as 'rewards' (such measure could include some repeatable situations, like after exploring all lewd options with the bartender you will be able to visit his home at certain times ..or get his random bootycalls, etc)

some from tutorial:
Friendship and Attraction will interplay ... There are, of course, many different possibilities as the game develops. - i hope i will not miss any chainquest related content...as i dont think i will intentionally seek some no-attraction no-lewd statuses. and, as usual, im concerned that you will be preoccupied with this small routes variations instead of making straightforward but notable and saturated route.
Tory is supposed to wear her uniform to work, but if you forget to do so - probably should be a tip for an exact route. as it didnot work in the diner where you get your uniform automatically. so no idea what it is related to.

Last edited:

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
We talked about options for this, but it would ultimately be too much of an issue. A change in hair color would require that all media be available in multiple hair colors. This would potentially triple or quadruple (depending on the number of alternative hair colors made available) the total media file size without adding any additional content. We considered (briefly) offering "media packs" with alternative media for sale so that they would be separate and not part of the base file size, but even there it would be too much effort to find this alternative media for every scene.

So at this point, unless there is some major change that makes the effort less daunting, we don't see any way this would be possible.

Aww, that's unfortunate but then again I can understand where you're coming from. No worries.

On a completely separate note, what do I have to do to get the Diner Dad thing to trigger? My inhibition is 0 & my corruption is 138. Go to the job out of uniform?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Aww, that's unfortunate but then again I can understand where you're coming from. No worries.

On a completely separate note, what do I have to do to get the Diner Dad thing to trigger? My inhibition is 0 & my corruption is 138. Go to the job out of uniform?
Have you received his business card? Have you called him?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
You have to work at the Diner and he will show up randomly. I believe he comes regardless of whether or not you are wearing your uniform, but try both ways.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes