Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
it was like 6 pm and it said he was in his room and when i clicked i got the text about his room being the biggest and asking about what he does in there and no way to proceed. i assume its either a bug or something up coming
That is a known bug that was resolved in the last update (0.5.2). Sorry about that!

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
a question, why can't you leave your underwear out of the game right from the start, because it means 'in her own hands'?

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
I just hope the next update has more Abby content (dares, hook ups, a potential ACTUAL relationship beyond a friends with benefits thing).

Reactions: Tara Mede

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... not much to do. The worst ... there is a liquor store with nothing to buy!! ..

then there is a lot of unnecessary clicking.

just add:
<go back into apartment>
<undress and sleep>/<wear nightwear and sleep> (maybe add an option for a the preference in the wardrobe)
<go to work>

stuff like that.

currently it is a very very very very lightweight version of Girl's Life. ^^

But I miss all the "fun" corruption content. There is no point in getting drunk, there seem to be no drugs or addiction.

There are so many "nice" things you could do with addiction alone. Sex addiction, drugs, gambling etc. - every one of them is a perfect way to add some corruption elements.

And there is just not much to do. Not many events or npcs to interact with. The girl from the boutique? She says we have to visit her bc she is bored - but there is nothing to do at the store.

Edit: Oh and she can do magic tricks ...
9d86f633-c7cc-4119-8f87-302943558cdc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lacoka1221

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I thought 5.2 would contain more Abby dares but when I check progress and click on Abby BFF END OF CONTENT IN VERSION 0.5.0 (SOME CONTENT IS REPEATABLE)

or is it there and needs to be unlocked?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I thought 5.2 would contain more Abby dares but when I check progress and click on Abby BFF END OF CONTENT IN VERSION 0.5.0 (SOME CONTENT IS REPEATABLE)

or is it there and needs to be unlocked?
There is another dare in this update. I neglected to update the Progress Tracker to reflect this. My apologies ... this will be fixed in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
heyooo just wondering, is it possible to have the character enter into a proper relationship at the moment? Just attempted that with james, but got rejected.

Wanna get her into one so she's even sluttier with cheating :devilish:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I like how Becca can leave her bedroom naked but the roommates don't seem to notice she's roaming the apartment naked......could she leave apartment naked (not go outside unless Abby dares her....even then would Becca do the dare) but just leave naked and go to laundry room or gym (would have to impliment Becca to workout/yoga naked) or roof deck?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I like how Becca can leave her bedroom naked but the roommates don't seem to notice she's roaming the apartment naked......could she leave apartment naked (not go outside unless Abby dares her....even then would Becca do the dare) but just leave naked and go to laundry room or gym (would have to impliment Becca to workout/yoga naked) or roof deck?
We came a long way with this update in adding the media, new text and options, and special scenes around the apartment in various states of undress. We didn't finish yet (obviously) with naked or wrapped in a towel being the two that are not quite finished. We will continue to add these to the game in the next few updates, and probably expand the content around town as well! (We don't currently have plans for Becca to leave the apartment/go into the building fully naked under normal circumstances, but we do have a few scene ideas where special circumstances might require it :sneaky:)

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
i am alreading taking things further with shaun.. but cant find a way to get girl fucked by him in balcony... even after getting her superdrunk . any help please

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Cant seem to progress with Bobby. The "tip" is:

• Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.

but no matter what i do, i cant trigger the bedroom event. It worked fine in the previous release.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes