Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i can't work out with a sports bra on? seems weird lol.
At least at the beginning of the game (when Inhibition is too high), you have to be wearing a top over the sports bra. You also have to be wearing leggings or yoga pants and sneakers.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
First off: Great start for the game. Great descriptions of everything and also nice to play as a female who isn't a senseless total slut or submissive slave.
My only issue is that after a certain amount of playing nothing seems to trigger.

Abby never sent a text again. I changed the Text 6 variable to true and then could do the park dare, but after the 4th text nothing new came automatically from her (there also is no text 5 variable in the console) - after the variable change it now seems to progress, maybe I was just not patient enough?

Nothings happening with Shaun. Met him twice after the party in the kitchen, made out, then it says get better relationship with him, but I flirted and talked a ton and nothing new pops up. - it finally triggered that he invites me to the club. Guess that is the next stage? Either way it felt way too long.

James never texted after the date, but I could find him in the cafe afterwards at least and now it looks as if the devilish dad also stopped calling after I chose the "Be a brat" option. - and of course now 2 ingame weeks after I wrote this, he calls again ^^

Guess aside from Abby (except if that would have taken several weeks) everything looks like I was just too impatient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
First off: Great start for the game. Great descriptions of everything and also nice to play as a female who isn't a senseless total slut or submissive slave.
My only issue is that after a certain amount of playing nothing seems to trigger.

Abby never sent a text again. I changed the Text 6 variable to true and then could do the park dare, but after the 4th text nothing new came automatically from her (there also is no text 5 variable in the console)
Nothings happening with Shaun. Met him twice after the party in the kitchen, made out, then it says get better relationship with him, but I flirted and talked a ton and nothing new pops up.
James never texted after the date, but I could find him in the cafe afterwards at least and now it looks as if the devilish dad also stopped calling after I chose the "Be a brat" option.
Thanks for the kind words! We are definitely trying to present an alternative option for those who want a bit more autonomy in their female protagonists! :)

There is no text 5, because the fifth event in the series does not come via text. Since you are playing multiple paths at the same time, it is also possible that you are just bumping into some other events. We set some of Abby's texts/events, for example, so that they would not trigger if they would cause a scheduling conflict with an event with "Devilish Dad." Same with some of the other events. Some of them are also restricted by time of day, so if you are going to work for 6 or 12 hours every day, you might have missed the window. It sounds like this might be what happened with the park dare, as it only occurs during the day.

Are you going to bed at night, and what time do you have your alarm set? The next available event for Shaun is that he will come in and invite the MC to go to the club with him. But in order for him to invite her, she has to be in her bedroom in the morning before he goes to work.

James should have called after the first date---if he didn't, you would not be seeing him in the cafe. This is the official "end of content" for James at this point... unless you try texting him at night when you're not busy. ;)

In general, we are trying to write this in such a way that events trigger in a natural way, but that also means that the MC has to actually behave like a human being, if that makes sense. For example, it is possible to just rest for an hour here and there in various places, drink coffee, etc., and then you would never run out of Energy and never have to go to bed. But real people in the MC's circumstances just don't really do that. I have also noticed that some players try "stat-grinding" to proceed---because that's how some other similar games work---but we are trying to have events be more varied in how they occur. Some events are time-specific (specific day of the week, not specific date, or within a specific window of time), while others might be more stats-related.

Obviously, at this point, it is still a work in progress, and we are focusing on creating the best possible gameplay experience while improving it whenever we can if we see that something just doesn't work well. The player comments on this forum have been extremely helpful as we proceed!

Hope this helps!

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
Granted 0.5.3 (possibly or it could be 0.6) as an update is probably many weeks or months away but any hints on updates for paths you'd be willing to share?

I've said it before but I'll say it again I LOVE this game.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Granted 0.5.3 (possibly or it could be 0.6) as an update is probably many weeks or months away but any hints on updates for paths you'd be willing to share?

I've said it before but I'll say it again I LOVE this game.
Thanks again for the kind words! The next version (0.5.3) will be the last under the 0.5.x umbrella and should be ready within the next week or two.

We are doing a lot of cleanup trying to make sure that the game is where we want it to be at this point. This includes some possible aesthetic improvements and QoL things.

In terms of new content, here is a spoiler-free preview we released on our Patreon page a few weeks ago:
  • A series of events leading to Becca's first scene with a woman using the CumPoints framework;
  • Additional scenes at Spencer's (hotel/work bar);
  • Updated and expanded phone features;
  • Continued addition of variant media and text to apartment.
The first bullet is holding the majority of our attention, as I'm sure you might imagine, but we're hoping to add significant content in the other categories as well.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Karnewarrior

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Thanks for a great alternative to Life Choices. I agree that it's nice to see a game with balance between normal to slut behaviour with options all the way in between. Guess it's still somewhat early in it's development so a couple of thoughts, although I guess more play will be necessary... :):
1. The odd day out relaxing for something different (family visit or trip to a place of interest) would be nice for a variation.
2. When in the bar she can get drunk but apparently no consequences or interaction? If she's drunk her inhibition would be much lower and she may be open to more lewd suggestions whereas when sobered up her corruption etc would have changed but not fundamentally.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Surprise & Delight Thanks for a great alternative to Life Choices. I agree that it's nice to see a game with balance between normal to slut behaviour with options all the way in between. Guess it's still somewhat early in it's development so a couple of thoughts, although I guess more play will be necessary... :):
1. The odd day out relaxing for something different (family visit or trip to a place of interest) would be nice for a variation.
2. When in the bar she can get drunk but apparently no consequences or interaction? If she's drunk her inhibition would be much lower and she may be open to more lewd suggestions whereas when sobered up her corruption etc would have changed but not fundamentally.
Thank you for the kind words!

1. We originally had a couple of big events planned for a trip home for Christmas, but ran into timing issues when doing a major overhaul at the end of last year. But we will still likely add in some things like this soon. We don't want the world to feel too small, after all!

2. You will notice that as she drinks, her Inhibition statistic does go down (and then back up as she sobers up over time). This can affect anything directly tied to that statistic so far, but we will be adding more in future updates. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for your tip, much appreciated. I tried again and the drinking with Abby went fine but at the party I stayed after the roommates left and ended up super drunk and the game froze with no way to proceed. I backtracked to get out of it so no worries but you may want to fix for your next release. Cheers.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks for your tip, much appreciated. I tried again and the drinking with Abby went fine but at the party I stayed after the roommates left and ended up super drunk and the game froze with no way to proceed. I backtracked to get out of it so no worries but you may want to fix for your next release. Cheers.
The Halloween party has already been completely re-worked for the next update. Once we added manual (rather than automatic) intoxication, it only made sense to also have her "sober up" gradually, and this made some of the earlier code no longer function properly. That will all be fixed in the next update. Sorry!

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The Halloween party has already been completely re-worked for the next update. Once we added manual (rather than automatic) intoxication, it only made sense to also have her "sober up" gradually, and this made some of the earlier code no longer function properly. That will all be fixed in the next update. Sorry!
Thanks for your reply and I'll look forward to your next release...
Having played it through a couple of times now up to going to the club with Shaun. I presume that in future releases you'll also be looking to add some additional content to some of the jobs. (Working the the record store with little interaction other than the suggestion to hang out with the owner).

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Capt Price

Nov 26, 2018
As of V0.10 Game content is currently 55 gifs, 217 jpegs

Its a bit text heavy for me but I'm not much of a reader, the writing is good though.
Haven't found any bugs
Could do with more guidance/objectives - the games fairly empty at the moment so finding content can be hard
Specific locations need specific outfits - this annoys me. If I have the outfit just put me in it don't make me go home and change
Played for over an hour and found f*ck all content, this has promise but give it a few months at least.

I haven't found the content yet but there are stats for:
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Prostitution
SubDom
Bisexuality

Console Commands / Cheats

Player stuff
SugarCube.State.variables.Money

SugarCube.State.variables.Arousal
SugarCube.State.variables.Energy
SugarCube.State.variables.InhibitionMinimum
SugarCube.State.variables.Inhibition
SugarCube.State.variables.CorruptionMaximum
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.Romance

Partner stats

SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyAttraction
SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyFriendship

replace Bobby with any of these names
Alex
Cassidy
James
Jim
Scott
Shaun

Afew of them aren't gender specific so there may be lesbian content
How to use this cheats if you are using a android device?

Jul 31, 2020
As of V0.10 Game content is currently 55 gifs, 217 jpegs

Its a bit text heavy for me but I'm not much of a reader, the writing is good though.
Haven't found any bugs
Could do with more guidance/objectives - the games fairly empty at the moment so finding content can be hard
Specific locations need specific outfits - this annoys me. If I have the outfit just put me in it don't make me go home and change
Played for over an hour and found f*ck all content, this has promise but give it a few months at least.

I haven't found the content yet but there are stats for:
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Prostitution
SubDom
Bisexuality

Console Commands / Cheats

Player stuff
SugarCube.State.variables.Money

SugarCube.State.variables.Arousal
SugarCube.State.variables.Energy
SugarCube.State.variables.InhibitionMinimum
SugarCube.State.variables.Inhibition
SugarCube.State.variables.CorruptionMaximum
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.Romance

Partner stats

SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyAttraction
SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyFriendship

replace Bobby with any of these names
Alex
Cassidy
James
Jim
Scott
Shaun

Afew of them aren't gender specific so there may be lesbian content
how i can do this cheats on pc ?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how i can do this cheats on pc ?
Go into your browsers console (CTRL + SHIFT + I then select console, this is for Chrome, other browsers will be slightly different) and type the commands above but put = then then what ever number youw ant the variable to be. i.e. SugarCube.State.variables.Money =10000000
or type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
to see a list of all the variables and there current values.

Just search this site for SugarCube.State.active.variables and there will be a hundred threads explaining how to use it in more detail.

99% of HTML games are built in Twine use the Sugarcube story format. Once you figure it out for one game its exactly the same method for all other sugarcube games. Its really simple.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes