Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Cant seem to progress with Bobby. The "tip" is:
  • Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
but no matter what i do, i cant trigger the bedroom event. It worked fine in the previous release.
same thing here :confused:
The problem here is with the Progress Tracker. We actually decided that the night-time bedroom event did not feel natural, so we inserted a new event to occur first. Those who had already gone through the original event will still show that event as having occurred in their loaded saves, but will then have to go through the new event to progress further. Unfortunately, I just forgot to update the Progress Tracker.

The new event involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once this event has been completed, you should be able to proceed normally (again, without the Progress Tracker hints) along the path. In addition to the new "first" scene, which is repeatable once the requirements have been met, there is another new repeatable sex scene with Bobby and the bedroom scene will also become repeatable. One of the other scenes with him previously available has also been updated to go further if Becca has a certain type of experience.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i am alreading taking things further with shaun.. but cant find a way to get girl fucked by him in balcony... even after getting her superdrunk . any help please
That's not a scene in the game. They hang out and get a bit touchy-feely on the balcony, but that's it.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
The problem here is with the Progress Tracker. We actually decided that the night-time bedroom event did not feel natural, so we inserted a new event to occur first. Those who had already gone through the original event will still show that event as having occurred in their loaded saves, but will then have to go through the new event to progress further. Unfortunately, I just forgot to update the Progress Tracker.

The new event involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once this event has been completed, you should be able to proceed normally (again, without the Progress Tracker hints) along the path. In addition to the new "first" scene, which is repeatable once the requirements have been met, there is another new repeatable sex scene with Bobby and the bedroom scene will also become repeatable. One of the other scenes with him previously available has also been updated to go further if Becca has a certain type of experience.
thanksss, your game is very good and promising :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
Hi , i enjoy the game! thanks
i'm lock on the Mr.devil path, i dont know what to do "Woah... this could get interesting..." say progress
and i dont see the daring of abby...

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hi , i enjoy the game! thanks
i'm lock on the Mr.devil path, i dont know what to do "Woah... this could get interesting..." say progress
and i dont see the daring of abby...
You should receive phone calls or text messages from them to progress the paths.

Abby and the MC's game begins when they play pool at the dive bar. Note--this is not the Spencer's bar where you work! You can get there from the street outside of your apartment. (You may have to hang out with her at the dive bar a few times before the first dare occurs.)

Reactions: Airain07

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
You should receive phone calls or text messages from them to progress the paths.

Abby and the MC's game begins when they play pool at the dive bar. Note--this is not the Spencer's bar where you work! You can get there from the street outside of your apartment. (You may have to hang out with her at the dive bar a few times before the first dare occurs.)
no phone call but thanks

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
I don't suppose V 0.5.2 (On gamcore) has any more Abby content, post the fingering? It does say to wait for Abby to text but i just wanted to ask just in case.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I don't suppose V 0.5.2 (On gamcore) has any more Abby content, post the fingering? It does say to wait for Abby to text but i just wanted to ask just in case.
I haven't yet uploaded v0.5.2 to Gamcore due to some changes in their system. Are you sure you are playing version 0.5.2?

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
I haven't yet uploaded v0.5.2 to Gamcore due to some changes in their system. Are you sure you are playing version 0.5.2?
I mean 0.5.2 is what shows up when I use the site....

In saying that though, I've since done the medium Dildo & car ride dare & the nakedness dare in Abby's shop.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I mean 0.5.2 is what shows up when I use the site....

In saying that though, I've since done the medium Dildo & car ride dare & the nakedness dare in Abby's shop.
Huh... I wonder if someone else uploaded it? Cool, either way. :unsure:

Oh & yeah, the latter occurred when the game said "end of content" for her path.
That is a known issue with the progress tracker for the last update. The shop is the last event for Abby in 0.5.2.

Thanks!

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes