kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I started a new game (2nd save) and got a job at the Diner but Becca (kept her name) keeps getting pic texts from unknown......does she find out who sends them?

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's an interesting reflection of an honestly (in my opinion) gross thing that some people seem to think is ok, I wonder if quitting the job stops it?

It might also be connected to the Inhibition level the character is at, though I think I can still remember seeing the pics when the Inhibition is still in the 100's.

Reactions: JAFO70

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Ahh, ok. I hope when it is we can become a bit of a groupie to the band, if it becomes a more than one-off event I mean.
That is the plan for that path. We just focused on other storylines first, based on a Patreon poll a few months ago.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That is the plan for that path. We just focused on other storylines first, based on a Patreon poll a few months ago.
Speaking of that, assuming you have played the game and have it saved past that point, when it is introduced will you be able to go from that save or would you need to start a new game?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Speaking of that, assuming you have played the game and have it saved past that point, when it is introduced will you be able to go from that save or would you need to start a new game?
We are trying to make sure that continuing players do not have to restart at any point from here forward. We did a very large overhaul of certain interface and statistical aspects of the game with version 0.4.0 that did require a restart, but we will do anything we can to avoid this moving forward.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Becca has done all of Abby's dares for the current version, how many Abby dares will 0.6.0 have (will Abby dare Becca to leave her room naked after waking up when her roommates are home? or more outside dares?)?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Becca has done all of Abby's dares for the current version, how many Abby dares will 0.6.0 have (will Abby dare Becca to leave her room naked after waking up when her roommates are home? or more outside dares?)?
The next version (which will be available to patrons before the end of the month) is 0.5.2, and yes, there is another dare with public nudity. :)

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
Man i wish I could support this game financially on patreon cause for me, on top of what kansasdude has said, I hope 0.5.2 (or further versions) also advances that relationship in a romantic sense.

Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
I've tried searching for it but no results, so can the dev tell me what's the scene of the first "hanging out on the balcony with Shaun"?

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
I clicked on Shaun's bedroom during the evening on Saturday but there's no way to proceed after that
To get an invite to the club? You normally will get the invite during the week rather than on the weekend, as long as you rest in your room anyway.

chicken33

Nov 10, 2020
What are you trying to do? He goes to the club on Saturday evenings, so he won't be there after 9PM.
it was like 6 pm and it said he was in his room and when i clicked i got the text about his room being the biggest and asking about what he does in there and no way to proceed. i assume its either a bug or something up coming

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes