bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you for letting me know. I'll take a look and fix it in the next update! (BTW - Though it is in the store, we have not yet incorporated pregnancy, so it's not really necessary to buy the Plan Z yet.)
I almost posted about that but was more worried about my issue with advancing Cassidy. Did you see my post yesterday, on the previous page? If so, any clues, am I just stuck?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am stuck with Cassidy in the current build. Her stats are
Cassidy, Record Store Manager
Friendship: 18, Attraction: 4 (Romance potential: 3)
My character is bisexual, I have gotten the coffee scene with her but have worked two shifts for like a month straight without any further interaction with her, waiting on the bar invite with friends, from what I gather. Her hint reads like this

• So... Cassidy had a girlfriend? Maybe...? I don't know. I should keep working at the record store and get to know her a bit better.
Any workaround for this? I have finished every other character, listed below, for this build except maybe whoever I might meet working in bookstore(only job I haven't tried yet)
The next scene with Cassidy will be going out to the bar with her and a bunch of other employees after work. This scene should be randomly triggered among shifts beginning after 3PM. We will look at the frequency to make it come up sooner (it definitely shouldn't take over a month --- I might trigger it with a stat rather than RNG).

A workaround to proceed right now is to just refresh the page with the work scene until it comes up. At least this won't take as long as manually going to work each day, going home & sleeping, etc.

mav

Jul 19, 2017
i have a problem with the abby dildo scene. i bought the dildo, wear the minidress and panties but there is nothing choose (no fingers, vibrator or dildo).

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The next scene with Cassidy will be going out to the bar with her and a bunch of other employees after work. This scene should be randomly triggered among shifts beginning after 3PM. We will look at the frequency to make it come up sooner (it definitely shouldn't take over a month --- I might trigger it with a stat rather than RNG).

A workaround to proceed right now is to just refresh the page with the work scene until it comes up. At least this won't take as long as manually going to work each day, going home & sleeping, etc.
Yeah, I have gotten the scene with Bobby in the record store like 20 times but nothing with Cassidy after that first trip to the coffee store.

I give up. I did the back and forward arrow like 400 times(refresh just makes me work the second shift, right after the first), got another 40 or so Bobby appearances but not anything else with Cassidy.

Last edited:

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Halloween doesn't work, nothing ever happens with Cassidy even though I go to work everyday, talking to Bobby in underwear doesnt progress anything either.

If your going to have a hint system, would help if they actually worked. Only one that did is Abby. Should have shortcuts to outfits on the main bedroom page aswell, even if its just buttons for 1 to 5.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
i have a problem with the abby dildo scene. i bought the dildo, wear the minidress and panties but there is nothing choose (no fingers, vibrator or dildo).
I think maybe you misunderstood the dare. Wearing the right outfit, go to SUGAR, there is a new dildo there that wasn't there before. The scene starts automatically when you buy it.

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Halloween doesn't work, nothing ever happens with Cassidy even though I go to work everyday, talking to Bobby in underwear doesnt progress anything either.

If your going to have a hint system, would help if they actually worked. Only one that did is Abby. Should have shortcuts to outfits on the main bedroom page aswell, even if its just buttons for 1 to 5.
I don't know how to respond because you didn't tell me what you did or didn't do. If the Halloween scene didn't trigger automatically, it's because you either (1) didn't buy a costume before the Halloween party, (2) didn't put on the costume Halloween night, or (3) didn't meet your roommates in the apartment before they left to go to the party (I believe anytime after 7PM, but it might be 8PM --- it's been months since I really did anything with the triggers on that scene so I don't remember the exact time that it is set for).

Scenes randomly appear in all of the jobs. With Cassidy specifically, the MC has to be "open" to a female romantic option before anything will progress very far with Cassidy. We are probably going to adjust the probability of some of the work scenes appearing for the next update, but the scenes do work and will show up eventually. Try hitting refresh if you want to get new scenes to show up without going day after day.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yeah, I have gotten the scene with Bobby in the record store like 20 times but nothing with Cassidy after that first trip to the coffee store.

I give up. I did the back and forward arrow like 400 times(refresh just makes me work the second shift, right after the first), got another 40 or so Bobby appearances but not anything else with Cassidy.
You have to work the second shift. The next scene with Cassidy takes place after work but it won't appear if you don't work until closing time.

Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You have to work the second shift. The next scene with Cassidy takes place after work but it won't appear if you don't work until closing time.
Thanks, finally after working the night shift using the back/forward arrows about 50 times, it triggered the bar, then got the rest. One question, to keep it going with her, do I have to keep working at the record store? I have not tried the bookstore job yet and don't want to miss out on a possible fuck buddy but I think I want my girl to actually eventually end up with Cassidy.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks, finally after working the night shift using the back/forward arrows about 50 times, it triggered the bar, then got the rest. One question, to keep it going with her, do I have to keep working at the record store? I have not tried the bookstore job yet and don't want to miss out on a possible fuck buddy but I think I want my girl to actually eventually end up with Cassidy.
We are definitely going to try to adjust how that group hang-out at the bar triggers. It definitely should not be taking so long.

The game doesn't have any more major scenes w/ Cassidy after the second coffee date. You can feel free to quit the record store after that. There is a little more content that will be expanded, but we don't plan on tying it directly to the job for the future plans.

If anything changes w/ those plans, though, you can always go back to work at the record store in the future. (Note: the path introduced in the bookstore is the least developed so far.)

Reactions: bamachine

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
How do i increase my bar tip[s its dropped from 100 average to 15-60
The only way to increase tips is by wearing the loaner uniform (if you forget your uniform at home). It's randomly generated though, so it can vary somewhat widely (much like tips for a real waitress).

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
it's because you either (1) didn't buy a costume before the Halloween party, (2) didn't put on the costume Halloween night, or (3) didn't meet your roommates in the apartment before they left to go to the party (I believe anytime after 7PM, but it might be 8PM --- it's been months since I really did anything with the triggers on that scene so I don't remember the exact time that it is set for).
Bought costume, wore costume, kept talking to bobby till the event timed out. Reloaded, wore costome, didn't talk to Boby, mooched in lounge, didn't trigger. 3rd time it triggered, still no idea why.

Hints are crap, really waste of time if they don't help you progress the story. I mean the amount you've written on just this page could have been spent just writing proper hints in the same time. Boggles the mind really.

Shame, its a decent premise and looks pretty good, but after another 2 hours getting nowhere ...........

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I received the dildo dare from abby but no new dildo appeared in the sex toy shop? is there any particular time or day for this dare?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I saw that this has been asked before, but can MC "work" at the glory hole?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I received the dildo dare from abby but no new dildo appeared in the sex toy shop? is there any particular time or day for this dare?
Make sure that you are wearing the outfit she requires in the dare. Time/day are not important, as long as Sugar is open. (Click on the map app in the phone to see hours of operation for all locations.)

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes