Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
For Cassidy do I have to go full progress on the Clothes shop lady and then only I can access the Cassidy content
Nope, though hanging out with Abby sometimes helps to open up the MC toward bisexuality, there are other ways to do this as well.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Is Abby bug, I do the dive bar thing many times nothing happens, and does the bookstore have more to it then after unlocking the door.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is Abby bug, I do the dive bar thing many times nothing happens, and does the bookstore have more to it then after unlocking the door.
You have to be more specific when you say "the dive bar thing." There are a few events with Abby at the dive bar at different points in their friendship.

And yes, there is more to the bookstore after you unlock the door.

asval

Jun 5, 2018
Interesting but not really playable without publicly available walkthroughs. Once you get stuck or fall off the different storyline paths, it is hard to know what you did wrong and how to correct it.

Reactions: jojogeo and Tutuooo

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hi um I‘m new to playing this game and I was wondering which job should the girl work at in the beginning and is there a gallery in the game

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hi um I‘m new to playing this game and I was wondering which job should the girl work at in the beginning and is there a gallery in the game
No gallery.

Any job is fine. Each has different events associated with it. And you can always quit a job, go to another one, quit that one, and go to a third (or fourth) or go back to the first. There are also a couple of other opportunities to earn money that come later in the game.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hi Surprise & Delight, why hints for next set of events in your your workplace does not show in the progress tab. I'm currently working in bookstore but it doesn't show any hints for next events in the progress tab.
Events while working occur during shifts, so the only hint would be to keep working. We might add something to mark progress so there is a better indication of whether or not there are any new events.

Reactions: Gerson876

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
No gallery.

Any job is fine. Each has different events associated with it. And you can always quit a job, go to another one, quit that one, and go to a third (or fourth) or go back to the first. There are also a couple of other opportunities to earn money that come later in the game.
Oh ok thanks Man,

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
  • I wonder how Bobby would react if I dropped in on him in just my bra and panties...
    Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
i keep seeing this even though ive done the flirty event and have over 100 tomance how to proceed?

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes