BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Just played the Jasmyn path on the date with Steve and tried to make him cum by blowing him but the game froze. I then tried it the other way around with Steve licking Becca out. Again this got to a certain point where the options were to blow or straddle Steve. If you pick straddle it again freezes. The only way it works is to blow him and or lick Becca 1st then straddle and/or go to the bedroom.
When returning home I went for a shower but couldn't do anything and ended up stuck in the bathroom which effectively ends the game; Becca needs to go to the bathroom in a towel to overcome this.
If you pursue the romantic path with Cassidy you get the option to pursue the romantic path the following day, which I chose. Following that you get a text from Cassidy overnight but there is no content?
I've also noted (from other sex acts e.g. with James) that the you can exit the building with cum dripping from your pussy, on your face or body. Shouldn't that be prevented until she has a bath or shower?
Finally, do yu have an ETA for the next update please? Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
If one wanted to play a full lesbian play through, is there any plans to expand the options beyond just Abby & Cassidy? Oh & is it even possible?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
If one wanted to play a full lesbian play through, is there any plans to expand the options beyond just Abby & Cassidy? Oh & is it even possible?
We definitely are planning on adding some additional female partner options, with some coming fairly soon (hopefully the next update, in fact). All of the current male partners can be avoided -- just be aware that there is not as much progress on the female partner-only route.

Doc666

Mar 8, 2021
We definitely are planning on adding some additional female partner options, with some coming fairly soon (hopefully the next update, in fact). All of the current male partners can be avoided -- just be aware that there is not as much progress on the female partner-only route.
Ooh interesting & fair enough. Though I won't lie, a developed path where the PC (player character) swears off all men after the initial break-up would be interesting.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-her-own-hands-v0-6-1a-surprise-delight-media.54460/post-6849637
Ooh interesting & fair enough. Though I won't lie, a developed path where the PC (player character) swears off all men after the initial break-up would be interesting.
We discussed our thinking on this in these other posts:

https://f95zone.to/threads/in-her-own-hands-v0-6-1a-surprise-delight-media.54460/post-6849637

https://f95zone.to/threads/in-her-own-hands-v0-6-1a-surprise-delight-media.54460/post-7055232

tl;dr: The biggest issue is that "swearing off men" would require a ton of rewriting. For example, calling her roommates or other guys "hot." Probably will just create a new lesbian character in a different game at some point in the future.

Feb 6, 2018
game is busted, cant get the 2nd dildo as it does not exists (yes i wore the correct outfit) and lost all options to use the 6 inch dildo and vibrator, straight up bust and not in the good way

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
game is busted, cant get the 2nd dildo as it does not exists (yes i wore the correct outfit) and lost all options to use the 6 inch dildo and vibrator, straight up bust and not in the good way
OK, I'll take a look.... Would you mind messaging me w/ a save game so I can see what went wrong? Thanks!

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi Surprise & Delight How are you getting on with the items raised in my post of 11th December, happy to chat via the conversations box if it'd help? OK... "My" Becca lost her virginity to Cassidy then chose the romantic path. They had a coffee together then Cassidy a text but there was no content, which was the same for the next couple of texts. Following this Becca received a "selfie from Cassidy". Cassidy, however doesn't appear as a contact on Becca's phone?
There's also the issue of Becca being able to go out with cum dripping from her; surely she should have to wash it off before?
Also noticed that if Becca wears the red dress on a Saturday the gala event repeats; is this meant?
Finally any ETA on the next update please? Thanks in advance.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Hey I going add something to sleeping around doesn't mean you could get increase chance if you sleep at work you can get sleep sex encounters? Even at apartment would be intriguing?
Pregnancy - was never addressed. It was skipped. I like point out Pregnancy should be something people choose to do or have options.
I like to see in future Bobby to be more gay because he evidently reminds me lot of guy who isn't straight but playing because he has bitch ass girlfriend.
Is there way we can determine records that might address his needs.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
OK, I'll take a look.... Would you mind messaging me w/ a save game so I can see what went wrong? Thanks!
Hey, how do u date cassidy, i am currently working in her record store but nothing is happening, also i am stuck with bobby progression arc, which is like "drop on him while wearing nothing but a bra and panties" and "he looks so hot while he sleeps", i did the former multiple times, even the one with you wearing the towel, i got scenes for it but its not progressing?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Cassidy - It's a random event while working in the record store. Cassidy will ask Becca if she wants a coffee and it progresses from there.
Bobby - Have you tried giving him a blow job in the morning or stripping while dancing to a record? I believe (from an old memory) that you can also have sex with him in the lounge while Shaun is out.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
There has been no new information on Patreon since the New Year's wishes. I hope that the development will continue.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
the products from the hemp store.. besides the lube... how do you use them? because they dont seem to reduce in quantity and ill never get prompted for them regardless of what i do... so i must have missed something

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
the products from the hemp store.. besides the lube... how do you use them? because they dont seem to reduce in quantity and ill never get prompted for them regardless of what i do... so i must have missed something
I don't think that they are useable yet, same goes for the wine etc from the off licence.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Cassidy - It's a random event while working in the record store. Cassidy will ask Becca if she wants a coffee and it progresses from there.
Bobby - Have you tried giving him a blow job in the morning or stripping while dancing to a record? I believe (from an old memory) that you can also have sex with him in the lounge while Shaun is out.
For Cassidy do I have to go full progress on the Clothes shop lady and then only I can access the Cassidy content

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes