Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
  • I wonder how Bobby would react if I dropped in on him in just my bra and panties...
    Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
i keep seeing this even though ive done the flirty event and have over 100 tomance how to proceed?
I think you should have your overall relationship above 100 and you can start to masturbate with him and then if you enter his naked, the sex part comes.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
  • I wonder how Bobby would react if I dropped in on him in just my bra and panties...
    Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.
i keep seeing this even though ive done the flirty event and have over 100 tomance how to proceed?
Do you peek on him at night? (Sometimes a special scene will appear....)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
But i never have slept with him
Oh! Then that is an issue with the Hint you are seeing. I will take a look at what might be wrong there and get it fixed for the next update. If you pay attention when getting to know him at the beginning (talking about his interests), you will get a big hint about how to move forward with his scenes.

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
But i never have slept with him
If you're still having troubles with it then this is what you need to do. Go to the record store and buy a record player and some vinals. Give them to him then listen to one with him and you will have the option to give him a strip tease. After that talk to him about what happened then visit his room at night to progress the story.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
If you're still having troubles with it then this is what you need to do. Go to the record store and buy a record player and some vinals. Give them to him then listen to one with him and you will have the option to give him a strip tease. After that talk to him about what happened then visit his room at night to progress the story.
(They are specific records... Bobby tells you in the "Talk about his interests" conversation...)

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
(They are specific records... Bobby tells you in the "Talk about his interests" conversation...)
Ya the bug is back where the progress hint is stuck on "I wonder how Bobby would react if I dropped in on him in just my bra and panties...
Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping."

To anyone stuck here:
Go to the record shop, buy the record player, Prince vinyl and another (can't remember if the second is specific, I bought The Isley Brothers
Give them to him, one at a time. Second time strip tease, leads to sex.
After that, talk to him at night.
Then when he is asleep span look into his room, until you get an option to "get closer"

Now your second hint should change to Yoga pants (Sunday 4pm)

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes