Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'm stuck on "I wonder how Bobby would react if I dropped in on him in just my bra and panties... or completely naked?!?
Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping.". I tried going into his room, bathroom, kitchen, watching tv naked or just in bra and panties (all available) and nothing works with progressing the quest. Also what to do with James' quest "Sooo... James and I had "the talk" and decided to be friends with benefits. I wonder when we will "consummate" this new relationship.".
If you go to Bobby's room in just a bra and panties or naked, you should see special scenes.

You should run into James again at the place where you first met him. He won't be there every time, but he hangs out there a lot. You will have more options when you find him.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So there is no more progression, only those scenes?
Those scenes are repeatable. It looks like you also may not have seen the scene that comes up sometimes if you peek on Bobby while he is sleeping (alone). This scene is also repeatable.

Generally speaking, though, aside from a handful of repeatable scenes, this is the end of the current storyline with Bobby. We will be adding to all of the relationship storylines with some big events over the course of the next few updates.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Those scenes are repeatable. It looks like you also may not have seen the scene that comes up sometimes if you peek on Bobby while he is sleeping (alone). This scene is also repeatable.

Generally speaking, though, aside from a handful of repeatable scenes, this is the end of the current storyline with Bobby. We will be adding to all of the relationship storylines with some big events over the course of the next few updates.
Because there is no info that it's the end of the current path like it is with some of the other characters, I thought I had to do smth to progress. All good tho. Thanks for the answer and keep up the great work!

• Love
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

aewf

Jun 17, 2018
how to use cheats, like giving big amounts of money ? I don't want loose time...
Press F12 and in Console type "SugarCube.State.Active.Variables" after variables enter "." and press CTRL + Spacebar to get a list of variables. Either Cash or Money should show up (website isn't up atm, can't check myself) in the autocomplete. In the end you'll want something like "SugarCube.State.Active.Variables.Cash = 1000000"

If you really want to get digging, you can find the scene you want to play in the Elements tab and try something like SugarCube.State.Play("Shower01") replacing Shower01 with the ID of the scene... again can't access the game right now, but there are only so many ID's to check against the scene

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a full lesbian route, or is it 'do everything' kinda game?
You can have lesbian only relationships (Abby and Cassidy). Early days in the development as yet but I get the feeling that Abby looks like a fun relationship but probably not a serious GF/GF live together type whereas Cassidy looks likely to end in the full on version; my feelings only. Alternatively if you prefer you can just go with everyone! None of the guys look as though they are serious long term prospects.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
The events seems to have many trigger problems.
I never suceed toi trigger the party event with three attemps... same for Abby or the roomates...

Reactions: Tutuooo

Raah

May 19, 2017
Online site does not work?
trying to access the online version
From devs discord:

We wanted to let you know that for those of you who play the game online on our website, we are aware that there is an issue at the moment. We had a malware attack across our server and are working with our hosting partner to clear it and get the site activated again. (Hazards of working in the adult content space online!) We apologize for the inconvenience and will be working to get that back up asap.
No online version atm, sadly.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The events seems to have many trigger problems.
I never suceed toi trigger the party event with three attemps... same for Abby or the roomates...
Are you talking about the Halloween party? What are you doing to try to "trigger" the party?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I cant bring down Inhibition and bring up Corruption. Is it bugged or not
No, it's not bugged.

(1) What are you doing to try to "bring down" Inhibition or "bring up" Corruption?

(2) Why are you trying to "bring down" Inhibition or "bring up" Corruption?

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes