Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
how do u date cassidy, is there any specific trigger for her?
There is a series of events that lead to dating Cassidy, if the protagonist is bi-curious or bisexual. If she is completely straight, she will not be interested in dating Cassidy. There are a number of different ways that her bisexuality can be raised. Of course, she will also have to be working with Cassidy at the record store in order for their relationship to increase and dating to become an option.

Reactions: hooviescoop
May 20, 2021
As of V0.10 Game content is currently 55 gifs, 217 jpegs

Its a bit text heavy for me but I'm not much of a reader, the writing is good though.
Haven't found any bugs
Could do with more guidance/objectives - the games fairly empty at the moment so finding content can be hard
Specific locations need specific outfits - this annoys me. If I have the outfit just put me in it don't make me go home and change
Played for over an hour and found f*ck all content, this has promise but give it a few months at least.

I haven't found the content yet but there are stats for:
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Prostitution
SubDom
Bisexuality

Console Commands / Cheats

Player stuff
SugarCube.State.variables.Money

SugarCube.State.variables.Arousal
SugarCube.State.variables.Energy
SugarCube.State.variables.InhibitionMinimum
SugarCube.State.variables.Inhibition
SugarCube.State.variables.CorruptionMaximum
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption
SugarCube.State.variables.Romance

Partner stats

SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyAttraction
SugarCube.State.variables.BobbyFriendship

replace Bobby with any of these names
Alex
Cassidy
James
Jim
Scott
Shaun

Afew of them aren't gender specific so there may be lesbian content
is this real i would love to find the cheats

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Game Is good from what I am play so far. Only hiccup I keep running into maybe it is a bug but My phone will randomly ring but when i go to answer it its nothing. like no event or person just brings me to my phone menu. But other then that look forward to the updates.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Game Is good from what I am play so far. Only hiccup I keep running into maybe it is a bug but My phone will randomly ring but when i go to answer it its nothing. like no event or person just brings me to my phone menu. But other then that look forward to the updates.
This has been happening lately, but I am not sure why it happens. I am still trying to figure that out. It is definitely a bug, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the game. If it happens, you can just safely ignore it for now.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight OK I went for the relationship with Cassidy. However her number doesn't appear in my phone?

Also a couple of issues at the convenience store. You have an option to use the ATM but if you do there is no "Leave" option. You have introduced an option to try to steel but again there is no "Leave" action once you try. I bought cigarettes but they don't appear in the backpack?

Also going forward how do I progress the relationship with Cassidy? I got a selfie from her but can't send 1? I was thinking that as Becca said she wanted the romantic path she'd be able to call and text her? Thanks.

An idea when undressing to sleep; why not set the sleepwear and when you select sleep for the night she changes clothes automatically?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
curious has anyone had issue with charlie(devilish dad)
..im at a part where it just dead stops and no continuation at the diner
Unless something has changed and if I remember rightly you get his card and after a while you can call him.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How do you access camgirl streams on the laptop in your room? The banner for camgirls is there but clicking it does nothing. Also, how do you access the FuckR content?

Jul 26, 2017
i should have typed it correctly..it was after the card..it was the second meeting. it just didnt have the option to move on from the charles event. i had to use the phone to continue and escape

Reactions: Dixon Butz

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
i should have typed it correctly..it was after the card..it was the second meeting. it just didnt have the option to move on from the charles event. i had to use the phone to continue and escape
Sorry I can't help as didn't progress...

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
How do you access camgirl streams on the laptop in your room? The banner for camgirls is there but clicking it does nothing. Also, how do you access the FuckR content?

i second this, i've done abby and cassidy but can't seem to find a way to make the cam stream a thing or fuckr

randa

May 7, 2017
the halloween and club invite from shaun do not trigger on Saturday.
Shaun invited MC to go to the club. On same Saturday is Halloween party. Now none of the 2 event triggers.
MC is at home and passing time until the event should trigger.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
the halloween and club invite from shaun do not trigger on Saturday.
Shaun invited MC to go to the club. On same Saturday is Halloween party. Now none of the 2 event triggers.
MC is at home and passing time until the event should trigger.
You should first buy the costume and then on the evening wear it, that will trigger it. At least, for me was this way

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
There is a series of events that lead to dating Cassidy, if the protagonist is bi-curious or bisexual. If she is completely straight, she will not be interested in dating Cassidy. There are a number of different ways that her bisexuality can be raised. Of course, she will also have to be working with Cassidy at the record store in order for their relationship to increase and dating to become an option.
The protagonist is currently bi-curious, how long does it take to raise the relationship level with cassidy, and is other ways to lose your virginity with another female.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm guessing the sweatpants scenes are the new Shaun scenes but how do you trigger them? I've tried just walking into the appartment but that didn't trigger anything.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Only Cassidy so far, Abbey is a friend with benefits. It takes a while... Buy & read the right books (paper & on-line), go to the Halloween party...

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes