Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
i should have typed it correctly..it was after the card..it was the second meeting. it just didnt have the option to move on from the charles event. i had to use the phone to continue and escape
Same for me, second time he shows up at the diner is a deadend. Going into and exiting the phone let me move forward.

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
nothing triggers at the park
if memory serves, abbys usual active time is around 8-10pm, also i think there was a link outside your house that takes you straight to the park, but most of the time nothing triggers so, best of luck

milanodog

Dec 4, 2017
Is there some kind of list of all models that are appearing in game? I think I recognized some of the girls but Im not rly sure...

ironiczzz

May 21, 2019
How can I progress on the devilish dad quest iv gone back to his for the first time. Is that the end or is there more ?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
if memory serves, abbys usual active time is around 8-10pm, also i think there was a link outside your house that takes you straight to the park, but most of the time nothing triggers so, best of luck
oh and the park is closed at 8pm

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I just completed the dare to end all dares and I had Becca do the park dare for Abby....I think it would have been more interesting if it was done during the day

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I just completed the dare to end all dares and I had Becca do the park dare for Abby....I think it would have been more interesting if it was done during the day
The next few updates will be focusing on Becca's different relationships, but after that we will be getting back to her "exploration" of life. Some more exhibitionist scenes like that are definitely going to be included!

Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
Error: macro <<elsif>> does not exist

I do get this error every time I flirt back during groping at the diner. Is it a common bug?

Reactions: Tutuooo

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
No game update for months, no news for about a month, should we be worried?
Defintely don't be worried. Sorry for the radio silence. This update is quite large---but it is about 80% done in the writing and about 80% done in the coding. The writer had to take a week away to handle some family business, but I am hoping that she will finish this week and I will finish the remaining coding by next week.

Thanks for your patience! We are putting together a quick update for Patreon as well.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes