VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.49] [Blue Factory Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
bannerpatreon.jpg

Overview:
In a world where nobility possess the power to purchase and own human beings, Sylvia and Jack, a couple deeply in love, stand before the doors to the Talia Godroy mansion. The doors before them represent not only their new home but also an uncertain future as the new property of their enigmatic mistress.
Story about relationship between four main characters. Main theme romance/swinging.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: Blue Factory Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.49
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

promo01.jpg promo03.jpg promo04.jpg 03-full.jpg 01-full.jpg promo05.jpg 04-full.jpg 02-full.jpg 05-full.jpg 10-full.jpg 06-full.jpg 09-full.png promo02.jpg 08-full.jpg 07-full.jpg 14-full.jpg 13-full.jpg 12-full.jpg 11-full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The premise of this is interesting. It's a bit early to say much more on it than that, but I'll throw some random thoughts down.

Would be good to get to name the family. Mother is dumpy and uninteresting, at least the daughter is fairly hot. Renders were fine, as I've never made one I might be wrong but I think a different approach to lighting the scenes might make it look less simsy. I don't think a lot of those tags you've used in the genre are ones the site uses (I might be wrong, but I've never seen stuff like condoms, rules, etc.).

Reactions: oblivionation

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The premise of this is interesting. It's a bit early to say much more on it than that, but I'll throw some random thoughts down.

Would be good to get to name the family. Mother is dumpy and uninteresting, at least the daughter is fairly hot. Renders were fine, as I've never made one I might be wrong but I think a different approach to lighting the scenes might make it look less simsy. I don't think a lot of those tags you've used in the genre are ones the site uses (I might be wrong, but I've never seen stuff like condoms, rules, etc.).
Thanks for the impressions mate.

I thought tags are kind of pointer to people who will play it or want to play it what it is about ultimately (in finished or un finished form. So that people who don't like X can see it contains X and can bail out early rather than to waste time :) )

The idea for game came from trying to make in VAM visual novel but VAM technical issues prevented it. Hopefully with VAM2.x sometimes in future i will be able to convert it into VN in VAM itself. Reason why lighting is a bit worse is that VAM doesn't support raytracing so i have to spend some time with lighting setup make it not look like shit. But upside of that is that animation work is very easy to do with help of VR and down the line I will bring some of the scenes to VAM itself so that people who want to experience key scenes in game could experience it in VR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I thought tags are kind of pointer to people who will play it or want to play it what it is about ultimately (in finished or un finished form. So that people who don't like X can see it contains X and can bail out early rather than to waste time :) )
I guess. To be clear I'm no authority on things and can only mention what I've seen others say but... the tags are supposed to show what content is in the game, then elsewhere you can put planned tags so folks can see what's coming and if that might be a dealbreaker for them. If you go check out the latest games feed or other places you can search you'll see you can filter games by their tags (include/exclude). But that doesn't mean you can just put anything down as a tag only certain terms are supported, I think you can see them here: https://f95zone.to/tags There's been talk of them getting redone to include lots more terms, but I think that discussion has been going on for a long time and so no idea when those might come in.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I guess. To be clear I'm no authority on things and can only mention what I've seen others say but... the tags are supposed to show what content is in the game, then elsewhere you can put planned tags so folks can see what's coming and if that might be a dealbreaker for them. If you go check out the latest games feed or other places you can search you'll see you can filter games by their tags (include/exclude). But that doesn't mean you can just put anything down as a tag only certain terms are supported, I think you can see them here: https://f95zone.to/tags There's been talk of them getting redone to include lots more terms, but I think that discussion has been going on for a long time and so no idea when those might come in.
Thanks. I will modify them.

edit: Done.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

The idea for game came from trying to make in VAM visual novel but VAM technical issues prevented it. Hopefully with VAM2.x sometimes in future i will be able to convert it into VN in VAM itself. Reason why lighting is a bit worse is that VAM doesn't support raytracing so i have to spend some time with lighting setup make it not look like shit. But upside of that is that animation work is very easy to do with help of VR and down the line I will bring some of the scenes to VAM itself so that people who want to experience key scenes in game could experience it in VR.

while im not sure the game is something id be into just based on the premise of it sounds verry much geared toward a fendom/lesdom kinda thing could be wrong there but either way you are already off to a better start than 99% of devs on this site in my opinion. There are devs who have worked on multiple games who dont get the idea that people want an idea on what tags to expect in the future so i respect you get that early on

My question would be are things such as lesbian/girl on girl, ntr,sharing,swinging planned and if so would they be avoidable

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1708565501511.png
Dad, wake up. You got to take me to school.
Mmm... Sleep... zzzz
You were on F95zone all night, weren't you?
Umm... Bobbies... Domin... nation... zzzz
Ugg! That site has ruined more guys than Taylor Swift.

Thanks for the share. The game looks very good. Blue-Factory-Games :giggle:

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
My question would be are things such as lesbian/girl on girl, ntr, sharing, swinging planned and if so would they be avoidable
Yeah upon further thinking about it I need to better handle tags. I definitely need to do "current tags" and "full game tags". I do have planned whole story from start to end (it is almost 2 year project). I'll update it in a while.

As for what will be in the game.

The idea behind game is a clash between conservative protagonist couple and mistress and her "friend" which come from nobility and have different views about relationships. Whatever it will be romance, harem, ntr or swinging will mainly depend on player choices in the game. That doesn't mean though it will be "make a wish" VN where player will be entirely master of story as I believe that drama can't be done like that. I am personally fan of The Witcher 3 delayed hard C&C and i truly wish to implement it into game as well. Another idea here is that this world has some strict rules and the dynamics of those rules set the table of how characters and events occur. Slaves in this world have rights and can't be abused. It is more like alternative kind of bankruptcy than chattel slavery.

When it comes to erotic content it is pretty much all kinds of combinations between 4 main characters. What will happen will rely on relationship between those 4 characters.

TLDR: Main theme is romance and swinging, optionally type a ntr depending on player choices and possibly type b in few scenes depending as well on few important choices. Girl on Girl action, yes. Despite slavery theme of game, I didn't set out to make game about bondage, rape etc. and i don't plan to at the moment.

Naturally I am trying not to spoil anything here :) so forgive me for those general lines.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
when you say cheating............ It's the guy cheating on her girl?
The main lead of story is protagonist chemistry with mistress. Protagonist at start of game has girlfriend.

looks good! is femdom planned?
Slight femdom yes, hard femdom no. Despite slavery theme of game it is less about slavery and more about personal drama between characters. Basically there are no "bad/evil" characters here.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes