VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.49] [Blue Factory Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
That you were willing to so quickly change the core character dynamic of your game based on a single person's feedback completely destroys any confidence in this developing into a compelling story worth following. This already seems more like throwing a bunch of stuff at a wall and asking people what they want to see stick to it than an earnest attempt at narrative development. I enjoy a good smut game as much as any other degenerate, but it makes me sad that this could've been an interesting story but is now just another of hundreds (maybe thousands) of handsome guy subs to powerful woman themed games. I get that art isn't created in a vacuum and that good feedback is necessary for a healthy artistic process, but that you were willing to fundamentally change the driving narrative relationship after a single person's feedback doesn't bode well for this game's development. At this rate, it's most likely to become more of an assortment of familiar genre tropes than a cohesive story the longer it's developed
Nothing changed idk where you read that :) Initial tags for game were just a bit wrong which i had to correct. Nothing about my game changed for now due to feedback.

To make me change game due to feedback i need strong argument to make game better. Like in case of one dude who wanted sound. I wanted to add that but much later thanks to his feedback i sat down and made it early and game is much better thanks to it.

Especially since Slyvia is way more attractive than the mistress.
Rest easy. Sylvia will get plenty of love in coming updates.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I really like this one. And hoping that there'll be more sylvia and henry scenes in the coming updates.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why intentionally break how Renpy works?

Code:
config.keymap['hide_windows'].append('mouseup_3')
config.keymap['game_menu'].remove('mouseup_3')

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I like your game very much, but I was a bit confused this update as to what it added because I tried both paths and they seemed similar to the prior.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Why intentionally break how Renpy works?

Code:
config.keymap['hide_windows'].append('mouseup_3')
config.keymap['game_menu'].remove('mouseup_3')
It's mostly done so that people can use right click to just hide text and see image/animation better. This is especially important for mobile users. Save i still there at the bottom or in settings.

I like your game very much, but I was a bit confused this update as to what it added because I tried both paths and they seemed similar to the prior.
Yes. Latest update joined paths again. Now they will start to branch out again. Choices made in before that path joining WILL impact further events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
If swinging is not your thing then definitely this won't be game for you. I do plan non swinging path down the line but it would be wrong to say game main theme isn't about romance/swinging but purely romance.

NTR will be definitely avoidable.
swinging and romance don't even remotely go together swinging is basically cuck. lol

Reactions: WastedTalent

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
v0.5x - Delayed

Unfortunately due to my IRL work i wasn't able to sit on the game as much and i just now got another call that i am needed for next 3 days in my IRL job. Which means that 26th of April release is now impossible to meet.
I have finished 2 out of 5 events and those 2 are smaller events. I could release those 2 but imho it would be too small for an proper update and wouldn't do justice for you guys.

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
Wow this game was a real pleasure to play. Congratz to the dev. The writing is great, love the story so far and the characters are believable. Even if the game isn't tag femdom, I find the mistress is going in that direction (route i'm on i'm guessing) and I love it. Same for NTR/cheating (sylvia/Henry). Maybe you should add them for better visibility on the site. This one is so hidden that I wouldn't have found it if someone hadn't put the game banner in their signature. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the next version!

Feb 15, 2019
v0.5x - Delayed

Unfortunately due to my IRL work i wasn't able to sit on the game as much and i just now got another call that i am needed for next 3 days in my IRL job. Which means that 26th of April release is now impossible to meet.
I have finished 2 out of 5 events and those 2 are smaller events. I could release those 2 but imho it would be too small for an proper update and wouldn't do justice for you guys.
no worries, take our time, we can wait :)

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

With this version i am introducing a delay for public release. Public release of v0.52 will happen 30th of may, 2024.

And now time to open up a beer and chill out for rest of the day. Due to work coming IRL week after this one i will have to immediately start working on next patch tomorrow lol.

Cheers guys and gals.

Reactions: zandalari

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Wow this game was a real pleasure to play. Congratz to the dev. The writing is great, love the story so far and the characters are believable. Even if the game isn't tag femdom, I find the mistress is going in that direction (route i'm on i'm guessing) and I love it. Same for NTR/cheating (sylvia/Henry). Maybe you should add them for better visibility on the site. This one is so hidden that I wouldn't have found it if someone hadn't put the game banner in their signature. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the next version!
Hi, one of the rules of F95 is that tags should describe what is currently in the game. While the theme of game is swinging and there is minimal interaction between Henry and Sylvia it does not warrant NTR tag or Swinging tag yet.

I will naturally update tags to contain both once events in game happen that will warrant both.

Reactions: maxx229
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes