VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.49] [Blue Factory Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The game crashed because a variable was undefined, "ilovesilvia", no way to get pass that.
Can you PM me log you get ? I have it in just one place at the end of last event and it shouldn't cause any troubles. Maybe your log will help me :)

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
2nd choice in and I already got a bad ending. why is she fine watching u see her sleep but gets pissed when she catches u seeing her have a shower bruh. Makes no sense lol.

Reactions: Fiz1247

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
2nd choice in and I already got a bad ending. why is she fine watching u see her sleep but gets pissed when she catches u seeing her have a shower bruh. Makes no sense lol.
Probably something to do with her being naked rather than wearing clothes.

badluckbrian.jpg. :LOL:

Please add swinging tags for easier finding.
Game is yet to have swinging in it. F95 rules state that I shouldn't add tags to game that is yet to have such features. After next update current arc will finish and game will be in state in which I could add such stuff. Naturally if swinging will be added I will modify tags.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
In the new part, if I agree with Talia, I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting it. Did you start fresh game or did you load old save ? If you loaded old save did you played then 0.39 (initial release) or 0.41 ?

edit:
Seems like this is issue when you load save from earlier version. I will release hotfix in few hours that will fix it. Alternatively you can start restart from beginning which will fix the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: NateGrey

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
It seems that i found the issue. I will post hotfix in a while to address it that will fix issues. It should fix all such issues.
edit:
Bad news is that it will require for users to start new game. Good news is that it should fix such issues going forward.
Uploading new version v0.46 with hotfix.

Last edited:

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
:::: v0.46 [24.03.2024] ::::
✅Fixes saves issues for good
✅Requires new game !
✅This game version will not find old pre-v0.46 saves

This version is hotfix for issues caused by loading save from older version of games rather than starting new. Sorry for trouble. Unfortunately the bug was so nasty it requires new game start. Going forward saves will be compatible and shouldn't cause issues anymore.

Reactions: pochops

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHerService-0.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
so far the kinks, story, and chemistry between the characters is amazing. really enjoying it.

my main criticism is on the technical side. without the two finger click to open the save menu on mac you have to click Settings and then Save. you've spent time to make the UI harder to use :)

also, i would recommend removing the thing with the periods used as a pseudo loading screen ('.' '..' '...').

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

1712589896.jpg

❌ E032 SCRIPT
✅ E033 SCRIPT
✅ E034 SCRIPT
✅ E035 SCRIPT
❌ E032 SCENES
✅ E033 SCENES
❌ E034 SCENES
❌ E035 SCENES
❌ PROOFREADING
❌ MUSIC & SOUND
❌ FINAL CHECK

ETA: 12th of April
A week has elapsed since my vacation concluded, and I've now fully transitioned back into the work rhythm. Initially, it took me a while to get back into the writing groove, but eventually, the words began to flow once more.

And that flow was needed. I had previously experienced a writing block, but now it had completely vanished. E034 was the longest event I have ever written, containing nearly 1,500 lines of text and almost 50,000 characters. For comparison, typically an event is around 300-400 lines long.

Obviously I don't want to spoil anything but if you are fans of drama then prepare for some sparks :)

I am 100% sure confident in 12th of April ETA.

As for Gallery feature I think it won't make it for v0.49. It requires some custom work on events which I simply don't have time for. It will probably come with v0.5X content release.

After v0.49 release I am going back to bi-weekly schedule. Moreover with how v0.49 ends it will allow me to focus more on "action" than "drama" which means faster script writing which was my main limiter.

That's all for today's dev diary folks ! Hope you will like next update.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The start semed interesting but now we are heading to an annoying cheating story with slaves that are not really slaves and master who don't behave like masters.
I guess that the master slave thing was just here to catch the attention, nothing more, disapointing.

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes