VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.58] [Blue Factory Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Just finished the update, great start for the "true" NTR content !

The sneak peak scene was really good, and the other scene was very very good too, revealing a side for the two characters that I was afraid was lacking (it was a pain in the ass to find it for me tho lol, thankfully there is a gallery, however I think it's bugged because it's still show 29% text read, and it didn't unlocked the "other scene" that I had to chase).

I didn't really care about characters other than Talia, last update changed it (and that last scene :whistle: )

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Just finished the update, great start for the "true" NTR content !

The sneak peak scene was really good, and the other scene was very very good too, revealing a side for the two characters that I was afraid was lacking (it was a pain in the ass to find it for me tho lol, thankfully there is a gallery, however I think it's bugged because it's still show 29% text read, and it didn't unlocked the "other scene" that I had to chase).

I didn't really care about characters other than Talia, last update changed it (and that last scene :whistle: )
I think it shows you 29% because you loaded older save. I added tracking with gallery update which was very recently. 17th of june.

Reactions: Agglutinant
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes